• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT on Captain Falcon's AP (From the G1 Blog)

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Requested by the G1 Death Battle bloggers.

On an attempt to recalculate this feat by using this.

Calculation
Assume the space station is the size of the ISS and scales proportionately to the mass of Death Star.
Thomas D. Gutierrez puts the DS1 at 60 kilometers and 2.8e23 kg.

Mass of said station = 2.8e23 / (6e6/10850.9)^3 = 1.65616e15 kg

The space station is not visible in the frames before, so it is assumed 1 pixel as the diameter of the said space station.

Putting the blast radius at around 2.496 km.

It took 1 frame to get to this distance,

to assuming that 24 FPS would make 2496 m / 24 s (?) = 104 m/s

Expansion kinetic energy = 0.5 * 1.65616e15 * 104^2 = 8.9565E+18 J = 2140654463 tons TNT (Large Mountain Level)
My fixation:
User blog:Jasonsith/F-Zero Anime: Space station go bigger boom says G1 bloggers
This should scale to Captain Falco, Black Shadow, remotely Blood Falco, Ryu Suzaku and Zoda (do not have a profile yet).

What do you think? I mean, is anyone having a legit reason to approve or debunk these calculations?

Any more revisions on F-Zero verse?

While I don't think the absence of such should negate any conclusions from your work, is there a calculations blog & evaluation request for this yet?

If the reactor can destroy a planet by itself then Black Shadow should be 5-B already by being able to contain that reactor. And Caprain Falcon should be 5-B by tagging BS. Even Zoda would be 5-B with preparation or under berserk mode.

But the reactor for the machine triggered the space station to melt down which should still cause the space station reactors to explode and BS in Black Bull either outrun that or tanked that. Or both. But the escape time vs the explosion time is unclear.

The Reactor can gain planetary power and far above it with well enough Reactor Mights, but they don't scale to it also since the explosion of it killed Falcon and B.Shadow. They can only scale physically to one Might Reactor that can cause the space station to explode, The Main Strong Blood Falco [who fought Cap. Falcon] was destroyed by Ryu when he used the fire power of his vehicle charged by one.

I think Dark649 makes sense; however, I noticed there could be a possibility for a main series F-Zero key. Apparently there was a feat in F-Zero GX, but that needs to be looked at more. Here it is

Back