• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"multi galaxy+, Samus was able to nullify the black holes that were going to consume the universe with white holes". basically one of the highest into 3-B i think.

it looks like she has a pretty good AP advantage. Not to mention she massively outhaxes falcon. (precog, healing/regen, etc)

I think this might be a stomp.

Black Shadow would probably be a better matchup

If falcon was 3-A, bloodlusted, and depending on how good Samus's mind hax resistance is, it could possibly be somewhat even.

(Reactor mights have the ability to erase and alter memories)

I will do so.

memory manipulation and existence erasure currently aren't on their profiles so that should be revised.

Ill probably make a CRT for that. Anyways, I'm not too sure how good Samus's resistance to mindhax is. On the profile, it says its able to resist mental attacks, not necessarily mind erasing/altering hax.

I'll stay neutral for now and wait for more opinions

I think her power suit is the only one that resists mind manip. but we should wait for others too reply on this thread.

Her key says all previous abilities, which would include resistance to mind manip. If not, then lolmindhax for falcon.

Well just found out that the memory manip is via machine created by a Reactor might so yea. Depending on how good Samus' precog is, she aint getting mind wiped. I dunno if just holding a might reactor can mind wipe

Back