• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Inazuma Eleven

Hello, today I'm going to talk about downgrading characters from the verse Inazuma Eleven.

Due to my previous CRT misunderstanding, Hissatsu Neo Galaxy does not appear in Inazuma Eleven SS 2 as I understand it. (Sorry) So I'm going to make a new choice.

Neo Galaxy users are Nakata Hidetoshi and two other characters. and the content from the reference in the anime section for the timeline therefore We therefore divide by 3 to find the rank of Nakata Hidetoshi alone.

Neo Galaxy: 2.67142686424 Teraton of TNT (Low 6-B)
Nakata Hidetoshi: 2.67142686424/3 = 0.89047562141 Teraton of TNT
=890.47562141 Gigaton of TNT (High 6-C+)

Nakata Hidetoshi appeared and competed in Inazuma Eleven episode 106 to fight Inazuma Japan, so characters fighting Inazuma Japan after this will be scaled accordingly.

Block for Tier Increase Multiplier

This will affect Inazuma Eleven Go until we use the multiplier.

Summary of topics to be changed​

We don't consider Neo Galaxy to be a success as it only appears to be an effect and there is no real evidence of its success.

• For Inazuma Eleven SS 2 will be adjusted to the same place.
  • For Inazuma Eleven SS 3, it will be adjusted to the original, but Speed FTL will remain.

agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Jinx666 @LuffyRuffy46307

Last edited:
Which calculation blog are the country level Inazuma Eleven statistics derived from exactly?

You also preferably need an accepted calculation blog for the speed statistics of these characters.

Which calculation blog are the country level Inazuma Eleven statistics derived from exactly?

You also preferably need an accepted calculation blog for the speed statistics of these characters.
That is to use the multiplier to Upgrade only.

As for the speed, we'll use the lowest possible first since my calculations haven't been checked yet.

No idea yet but its better to revert the pages to as they were
Are you saying that Inazuma Eleven character profiles have been recalibrated to High 7-C and Inazuma Eleven SS 3 to 7-B so that we will ignore High 6-C until the new High 6-B?

I think we can turn this page using the lowest probability Inazuma Eleven SS 1 at High 7-C according to this calculation and Inazuma Eleven SS 2 at High 7-C, higher because he is more powerful.

I dont understand what you mean exactly but, yeah set them to the tiers they were before the Neo Galaxy Calc (you can revert the history), and if we have to, only apply Neo Galaxy to characters around Nakata's level (So mid-way S3 Inazuma, like Edgar, Rococo and anyone from Inazuma Japan ig). But ill be super honest, im a bit iffy with Neo Galaxy

Neo Galaxy, again, is a game exclusive hissatsu, that Nakata didn't even use. I'm not the wildest about using it to scale alongside the anime, but i figured the animation was more accurately scaled enough to get that level of power across. Hissatsus are annoying in the fact theyre over-the-top visual effects, that barely ever affect anything (Like one move will leave a huge crater in the ground, then that crater disappears instantly), but they also have been shown to create wide-scale effects.

Should also be mentioned Nakata is based off a real person, so they were likely just giving him a big move to go with the big feature.

Hissatsu like Hakuryuu's White Hurricane have shown clear effect, but otherwise they aren't always the best to go off of. There aren't a lot of Inazuma powerscalers in general, let alone this wiki, to have any good consensus on how we treat them, but honestly I feel its best to set everything back to the City level - Tier 7 scaling it used to be before Neo Galaxy while we figure out how its incorporated, and how to make the profiles make sense in their presentation/language.

I don't have the same level of motivation i had before currently. I dont know how to make calcs and stuff, nor what programs to use to even pixelscale properly as much as i would have loved to at the time, so i had to rely on waiting for others to calc and make stuff. Im focused on other verses right now, but Im happy to help Inazuma still, but would need it a bit more organised in general

I think that should be fine.

Black Thunder as usual is unclear as a hissatsu tactic, though it certainly looks like Time Stop. Orion revealed Heaven's Time was illusion-based (And that should apply since S1 of Ares/Orion and the Original are exactly the same where Heaven's Time was featured. I'd want to remove all of that 'resistance to time-stop' stuff from all of their profiles). Despite this, if Black Thunder directly affected time, they would say it, and i very much doubt they're at an Infinite speed.

Theres a decent amount of light statements, The Tower has definitely been reacted to and dodged for massively hypersonic, so i'd imagine the gap between The Tower debut + end of S3 has definitely increased to FTL. Might need a few more noted justifications but other than that i'm fine with those. Inazuma works like DBZ with just crazy multipliers almost every instance that they always rise above to.

The imgur link doesnt work but other than being able to reaffirm nothing in-canon gets in the way of it, I dont have the experience or knowledge in calcing to say whether its a correct value, you'd have to get evaluations as difficult as it may be.

Either way we should probs take a step back and just revert the Neo Galaxy stuff for now

The imgur link doesnt work but other than being able to reaffirm nothing in-canon gets in the way of it, I dont have the experience or knowledge in calcing to say whether its a correct value, you'd have to get evaluations as difficult as it may be.

Either way we should probs take a step back and just revert the Neo Galaxy stuff for now
I can't seem to Undo the changes, can you do it instead of me?

Just go to the History section of a page, click the last edit before you changed the stats (by Promezwein id imagine), Compare the revisions and then select (edit) on the edit you want to save. I've started on it with Fudou's page but Its late for me now

I've restored the Inazuma Eleven parts and Inazuma Eleven Go levels. Will we use the accepted multiplier or will we use the 7-B level?

Just revert them to what they were before everything for now. We need to properly organise all of these calculations and do them all at once. This is like, the 4th/5th inazuma revision about this.

What are the conclusions here so far, and would you be willing to update our Inazuma Eleven pages in an appropriate manner with what has been accepted, Jinx666?

I would but I would like everything to be in one go rather than making CRT on just a single calculation each time, espeically when theres enough to be said.

I sadly need to refresh my Inazuma knowledge, but I am willing to translate all of the new calcs that are being accepted onto the pages well.

Okay. Thanks a lot for helping out. Are you able to maintain proper grammar, spelling, and formattkng structures when you edit pages in our wiki? Shadow seems to have serious problems in those regards, so it is likely much better if you handle updating our Inazuma pages.

Okay. Then it seems best if you handle the practical applications of these revisions.

Back