• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Title: Inazuma eleven (Upgrade)

I've noticed that I've been able to post a lot about Inazuma eleven lately, but that's fine.

section​

I will upgrade this verse through this calculation.
The pose's appearance happened in Inazuma eleven 2. I'll assume this is the basis of the character in Inazuma eleven 2.
  • Inazuma eleven 2 (Iow 6-B)
=2.67142686424 Teraton of TNT
  • Inazuma eleven 3 (6-B)
reason: Stronger than Endo Inazuma Eleven 2
  • Inazuma eleven go (6-B)
reason: Should be as strong as Inazuma eleven 3
  • Inazuma Eleven GO: Kyūkyoku no Kizuna Griffon (High 6-B)
reason: Should be as strong as Tenma

• Inazuma eleven go chrono stone (6-A)
reason: Much stronger than Tenma during Inazuma eleven go.
  • Inazuma eleven go galaxy (High 6-A)
reason: stronger than Tenma or Inazuma eleven go chrono stone stronger than Tenma
  • Inazuma eleven go galaxy (ozrock) (5-C)
reason: ozrock shooting moon feat
Note: Since this verse doesn't have Supporters and it doesn't seem like it has any staff following this story, it's probably very difficult to upgrade when using the Strength Multiplier.
agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Crabwhale @DivineAura44

Last edited:
This is the easiest upgrade without a multiplier. because it is certain that if the real multiplier is used, the tier will be much higher

I've changed This is the lowest possibility. If you have enough information Multipliers can be used to determine the correct skill level.

Ozrock isnt 5-C for the Moon feat

The moon feat was a result of Sealing, and not destroyed or contained due to Ozrock's own power. We see the ball stop right before it hits to moon to release enough energy to capture the moon.
But on the same note, Ozrock is capable of contending and overpowering Galaxy 11 souls, and hold back Tenma's shot, right before they neutralised an entire galaxy-threatening black hole. So hes definitely much higher than 5-C, but unknown for now unless theres a way to calc a Black hole busting feat.

The strength mutlipliers are also very safe (and minimums, Inazuma powercreep is like that of DBZ), for clear combination hissatsu, the visuals of 'resonance' that amped Tenma (which is backed up by the insane powercreep capability of Chrono Stone, which made pre-S1 Endou develop a Keshin and stop a shot like Alpha, or a small divided amount of Beta's energy allow random nobodies who couldnt even play Soccer compete briefly with the Chrono Stone cast at the time). When it comes to Inazuma, its very tricky to take which Hissatsu are actually viable and actually reflect the power they're projecting, and as a soccer anime, theres hardly any 'fighting' or combat applicable stuff taken into account, so the multipliers are the best we can go for with what little we can take from.

Last edited:
Actually I had to do that but I'm not sure about using the appropriate multiplier.
Wdym? Using the mutlipliers is what get the actual values for the characters tiers, which are safe and lowballed

5-C actually came from his strength being able to take down eleven members of earth eleven with a single attack.
Well he's definitely beyond 5-C from scaling to the black hole feat regardless, so its probably worth more the discussion. They were able to neutralise the black hole using their energy generated from the souls and sakka yarouze (havent watched it in a while so cant remember specifics, but it definitely wasnt just a physical attack, and instead Tenma imbued the ball with energy), so if thats really High 3-A then probs worth a whole block of Gaalxy research

Back