• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Baki hanma:
Surface scaling:Baki climbing 9th floor to talk to Katsumi
Telepathy:Baki can talk to yasha ape with this Telepathy
Heat Manipulation:Baki can increase this Temperature
Mind Manipulation:Baki can Scare a person by affecting this mind with a image of what this arrivals to him if he attack Him
Soul Manipulation:Can separate a soul from this Body
Self-Sustenance:Baki can medite for many day without eating or Drinking
Shockwave Manipulation:By only punching this father Baki create a Shockwave that Affect a Tree
Astral projection:Baki can separate this soul/Spirit from this body to attack Yujiro
Perception Manipulation:Baki can make others people seeing this imaginary Triceratops
Social influence: influence the president to put him in a specific prison just to Fight
Empathic Manipulation:Can make kozue feel sadness for Him
Preparation:Baki can fight this Opponent in shadow boxing form to become Stronger
Reactive Evolution and Adaptation:
By mimicry technique of this opponents Baki can adapt to this Opponent
Size Manipulation: Just like yujiro Baki can change this size with this Aura
pseudo Transformation: Transforme himself into a monster with this Aura
Healing:Just like Oliva Baki can heal himself to a cellular level by Eating
I don't Know what this would be:feat where

Yujiro :
Fire Manipulation:via Cigarette
Empathic Manipulation: made pickle understand this feeling like a Mom
Social influence:There
Limited/pseudo flight: Yujiro was master of yuu amanai who can use a jump techinique to Levitate
Shockwave Manipulation:can create Shockwave only by doingThis
Sounds Manipulation:Made a sound that could be hear in a entire City
Forcefield Creation:Could reproduce This
Size Manipulation:Can change
This Size
Death inducement:Kill a flower with this Eyes
Breaking the Fourth Wall:Can explain the reader directly how to use the technique and how it Work

Last edited:
I Agree For Surface Scaling, Telepathy, Forcefield Creation and Heat Manipulation. Neutral to Soul Manipulation

Disagree For Other FnA

Surface scaling:Baki climbing 9th floor to talk to Katsumi
No
Telepathy:Baki can talk to yasha ape with this Telepathy
No... Don't think so, think he's just showing his presence, plus the ape reacted after baki was talking in his own mind
Heat Manipulation:Baki can increase this Temperature
Minor or limited could work
Mind Manipulation:Baki can Scare a person by affecting this mind with a image of what this arrivals to him if he attack Him
No... The other person senses that if he were to attack, he would get destroyed... It's instincts
Soul Manipulation:Can separate a soul from this Body
Can you prove it isn't consciousness going away from him? Like this which is the same thing that happens to boxers in the verse
Self-Sustenance:Baki can medite for many day without eating or Drinking
No
  • Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.
  • Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.
  • Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.
Shockwave Manipulation:By only punching this father Baki create a Shockwave that Affect a Tree
Could be air manipulation, but maybe
Astral projection:Baki can separate this soul/Spirit from this body to attack Yujiro
I think limited?
Perception Manipulation:Baki can make others people seeing this imaginary Triceratops
Illusion Creation
Social influence: influence the president to put him in a specific prison just to Fight
Agree... Tho a better one would be when he escaped prison and went back I think 🙈
Empathic Manipulation:Can make kozue feel sadness for Him
no
Preparation:Baki can fight this Opponent in shadow boxing form to become Stronger
Agree I think 🤔
Reactive Evolution and Adaptation:
By mimicry technique of this opponents Baki can adapt to this Opponent
Limited Power Mimicry or just a skill feat
Size Manipulation: Just like yujiro Baki can change this size with this Aura
pseudo Transformation: Transforme himself into a monster with this Aura
Illusion Creation
Healing:Just like Oliva Baki can heal himself to a cellular level by Eating
Minor or limited works
I don't Know what this would be:feat where
Illusion Creation via fear
Yujiro :
Fire Manipulation:via Cigarette
limited or minor works
Empathic Manipulation: made pickle understand this feeling like a Mom
Social influence:There
These Social Influencing I think
Limited/pseudo flight: Yujiro was master of yuu amanai who can use a jump techinique to Levitate
Agree
Shockwave Manipulation:can create Shockwave only by doingThis
Agree
Sounds Manipulation:Made a sound that could be hear in a entire City
No
Forcefield Creation:Could reproduce This
Limited or no 🤔
Size Manipulation:Can change
This Size
Illusion Creation
Breaking the Fourth Wall:Can explain the reader directly how to use the technique and how it Work
No proof... So no
Death inducement:Kill a flower with this Eyes
Minor works

I can explain why I said no to those I didn't, if you want me to

Last edited:
No

No... Don't think so, think he's just showing his presence, plus the ape reacted after baki was talking in his own mind

Minor or limited could work

No... The other person senses that if he were to attack, he would get destroyed... It's instincts

Can you prove it isn't consciousness going away from him? Like this which is the same thing that happens to boxers in the verse

No

Could be air manipulation, but maybe

I think limited?

Illusion Creation

Agree... Tho a better one would be when he escaped prison and went back I think 🙈

no

Agree I think 🤔

Limited Power Mimicry or just a skill feat

Illusion Creation

Minor or limited works

Illusion Creation via fear

limited or minor works

These Social Influencing I think

Agree

Agree

No

Limited or no 🤔

Illusion Creation

No proof... So no

Minor works

I can explain why I said no to those I didn't if you want me to
Yes explain please i can explain it to you

Surface Scaling
It should be kept in mind that cases of moving along surfaces through sheer momentum or by damaging the walls should not be classified as this ability as they are both simply common consequences of Superhuman Speed and Superhuman strength respectively rather than being distinct powers on their own.
Self explanatory
  • Type 1: Respiratory Self-Sustenance: The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen (or whatever substance that the creature's species breathes). This includes surviving in the vacuum of space or in the depths of an ocean. This may provide resistance to certain gas-based toxins.
  • Type 2: Nutritional Self-Sustenance: The ability to survive indefinitely without food or water (or whatever the species of creature would generally rely on for nutritional value). This may provide resistance to poisons.
  • Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.
How does this show baki manipulating her emotions...
Only the whole building heard it... And still, that's not sound manipulation
Sound Manipulation - the ability to allow in any way to influence the matter, energy, or even reality itself by means of sounds.

Types​

• Manipulation of sound - The ability to use the properties of sound waves to transmit information, to create soundproof barriers, to create zones of silence or to attack the enemy with very loud noise and/or soundwaves with special frequencies. This ability is typically limited to what can be accomplished by using sound within the reals of the real life laws of physics.
  • The manipulation of words - allow the use of words as special formulas that provide a variety of effects in their application. These include both spells requiring special words for activation and ways of influencing the reality with the help of information supplied by a certain set of sound waves.

Surface Scaling

Self explanatory

How does this show baki manipulating her emotions...

Only the whole building heard it... And still, that's not sound manipulation
They show the entire city of it was only the building they will show only the building,like when Pickle cry they show only the Tokyo dome

They show the entire city of it was only the building they will show only the building,like when Pickle cry they show only the Tokyo dome
I guess 🤔 possibly, but that's still not sound manipulation I think... Maybe limited or minor? but not sure

I guess 🤔 possibly, but that's still not sound manipulation I think... Maybe limited or minor? but not sure
not related to the crt but if yujiro is said to be repeatedly said stronger than a country will he have a better Scale?

If i take the fact that a county can get access to nuke what will it be?
Are you saying that can Yujiro scales to nukes? If so then yeah he already accepted he does. And I might just get all the scans so he can fully scale to 7-B later

Back