• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Alm's profile:

Now Scendscale is a technique in the game which Alm uses along with Falchion or his Royal sword.

The reason this needs to be revised is because of the increase in AP this brings Alm which isn't mentioned in the profile.

Idk what Alm is used by this wiki, but I'm gonna assume it's him at his maximum stats(the 6-C key prob).

Assuming that's the case:

Alm has a 41 in strength which is used to determine raw damage. Weapons add might to that raw damage, falchion has a +10 might and the royal sword iirc has a +7(this if you don't reforge the weapons which would increase this further)

That's a +51 and a +48.

This is important because not only does Scendscale stack to this number it ups it by +14.

Making the extra damage a +24 to the added str if Alm has Falchion and a +21 if he has the Royal sword.

Assuming Alm has a +41 in strength that's a 58.5365854% increase, let's just say it's a 58.54% increase.

That's a significant increase to his raw damage which should at least be mentioned like how SMT profiles add the "+1 to agility" in their buff profiles.

I think that it should be added to his AP profile something like:

AP: Town level (Alm has the ability to confront and cut down Zeke if he doesn't rescue Tatiana) | At least Large Island level (Able to fight and defeat the God Duma, Falchion has the goddess Mila inside of it), higher with Scendscale

• Scendscale: Alm's strongest technique. Invoking the power of his royal blood with the Royal Sword or Falchion in hand, Alm's chosen blade is sheathed with Duma's power as he deals a devastating downward strike from a significant distance. Adds+14 to Might

Last edited:
Every character from Echoes and Three Houses should get "higher via Arts/Combat Arts" at some point, along with Statistics Amplification (via Arts/Combat Arts) in their Power and Abilities

Also, this would be fine to put into both of Alm's keys, especially as Scendscale is more notable as Alm's strongest Art, though we can't quite assume just how strong it is, rather just "higher" unquantifiably

Every character from Echoes and Three Houses should get "higher via Arts/Combat Arts" at some point, along with Statistics Amplification (via Arts/Combat Arts) in their Power and Abilities

Also, this would be fine to put into both of Alm's keys, especially as Scendscale is more notable as Alm's strongest Art, though we can't quite assume just how strong it is, rather just "higher" unquantifiably
Ok, thanks

The "higher with Scendscale" stuff should be okay

For the Combat Arts/Arts stuff, wouldn't that be Damage Boost since the characters are not being amped but their attacks. There is also the fact that characters in Fire Emblem should also get Damage Boost for being able to inflict critical hits. I think it was talked about in an other thread but I can't remember

The "higher with Scendscale" stuff should be okay

For the Combat Arts/Arts stuff, wouldn't that be Damage Boost since the characters are not being amped but their attacks. There is also the fact that characters in Fire Emblem should also get Damage Boost for being able to inflict critical hits. I think it was talked about in an other thread but I can't remember
Thanks

Back