• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CrossverseCrisis is retiring from the wiki

well its sad to see ya retire m8 but it does happen lately still sad to see ppl retiring even then

@Matthew why are you deleting my comment? All I wrote was literally good. I dont need to write paragraphs for every reply I make. A word can suffice.

It's sad. Cross's kind words and encouragement is what encouraged me to join this community after months of lurking, all those years ago. I've always considered him a good friend with a really cool taste for fiction. I know he hasn't been feeling well lately, so I sincerely hope he feels better soon.

Unite My Rice said:
I can't say I remember much of him personally, but I've always noticed his work around the wiki. I wish him well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Same. Didn't interact with him too much but he did help this wiki out a lot. I can understand why he's stressed. It would be great if he could stay and just retire as a staff member. But it's his life. I just wish it goes well for him and his stress goes down.

I haven't talked to him in a few months, but Cross was one of the first friends I made on the wiki and I hold him as one of my brothers. I do understand how he feels. He's been one of the hardest workers here and on top of that there's his management of FC/OC.

I'm not gonna waste writing a wall of text, I already regret not speaking with him during the early summer but I'll try better to do so. He was always a pleasure to be around.

It's sad to see Cross go, not only because he is a vital and extremely hardworking member of this community, but also because he is a very kind, nice and good-humoured individual. He was one of the members I was closest with, and even now I value him as a good friend.

Hasta la vista, Cross, and may our paths cross again. (No pun intended)

Cross has been...well, one of the oldest and most hardworking members on this site. Not only that, but he is also one of my oldest friends.

I'm sorry to see that things were not working out for him on the wiki anymore, but I understand what is like to lose motivation.

My best wishes to you David. It is unfortunate to see you go, and my whole-hearted best wishes to you for all your future endeavours.

Goodbye, my friend. It's been a good ride...

Goodbye man :'(

Hope your life gets brighter with time as work even if it's for something like this wikis deserves to be acknowledged anyways see ya dude and good luck for the time Being

Images-18

Even though everyone has at some point been negative to one another on here, and I have held my opinions of others to myself usually, I do want to leave a good farewell to you, in appreciation of putting up with me, and providing all the help that you didn't have to. Enjoy life outside of here.

Back