• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CrossverseCrisis is retiring from the wiki

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
CrossverseCrisis, one of our most hardworking and longtime administrators, is regrettably retiring from this wiki.

In sum total he has worked harder to help this community over the years than anybody else, with the exception of myself, and only matched by Ryukama.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks for all that he has done to help this wiki to grow and prosper, and wish him the very best for the future.

Please give him your appreciation below.

(No bashing is allowed.)

): Huh...well i'm gonna miss him a lot, i had a lot of fun talking to him, all i can say is have fun buddy and take care.

CrossverseCrisis has always been one of the most dedicated and hardworking members of this community. He's edited more than practically anyone, and cleaned up so many pages and helped improve the wiki a lot over the years.

We really wouldn't have reached the point in which we are now without his help.

It's sad to see him leave, but I only wish the best for him in the future. I hope he's happy in whatever he pursues from now on.

He will be missed, a lot. He was very good at revisions and editing profiles to fix them, he was one of the most useful members of the wikia, no doubt.

I've heard working on two wikis has been a massive undertaking for him. I'm glad he could start a new chapter of his life and I wish him well.

See you @CrossVerseCrisis; you were a very valuable Admin here. You will be missed.

Cross was a wonderful admin and was the first person to personally greet me when I came back to the community. You will be missed.

I can't say I remember much of him personally, but I've always noticed his work around the wiki. I wish him well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hmm. I have always seen him around; it will be unusual not seeing his work appearing now and again. Best wishes.

Well, I'm sorry to hear this. Cross, you've been a good friend to me for some time, and a very helpful and hardworking staff member. I wish you nothing but the best.

Sad to hear, Goodbye Cross and I wish you well on all your future endeavors.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
As I've already told Cross, I'm sad to see him go, but he's gotta do what's best for himself. Take care, man. You're free to contact me, any time.
As sad as it makes me I agree, you and your family take priority over anything else.

Christ, everyone seems to be leaving all of a sudden.

I've seen Cross around a lot in my time here thus far, especially when hanging around the Matchup Additions threads. (which he was always a major part of, from what I could tell) Despite only knowing him in passing, it's really depressing to see him go, but if that's what he feels needs to happen, then I say 'good luck'.

A lot of people will miss you, Cross. Clearly.

I am amazed at this news is also rather sad, although I have only come since January, I had the opportunity to share a lot with him, Good luck, I hope you will be happy whatever your choices in life:)

(internal crying) I had honestly never had the exact same relation with cross that i had with other admins (and other ranks) such as, cal, azzy, and ryu. But I still held admiration of him after seeing how exasperatingly hard he worked for the wiki, it's very sad to see him retire. I'll miss him being staff.

While we haven't talked much recently, you and Ever were the first people on this site that I got along with when I first joined. So thanks for that. I also appreciate your hard work to the site. Good bye and good luck. Wish for the best.

Sorry to see you go man. We've had our share of differences and arguments but that doesn't mean I didn't respect you as a person. I wish you well in your endeavors.

Kruvoc, Gwynn, Hop and Cross.

It's sad that this hardworking people needed to leave this place, when the wiki has been go better.

But as i said before, we'll all leave the comunity eventually (including myself of course), so see you @Cross. I hope we could have more working people like you in the future.

Back