• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crossversal shipping.

Now I am no shipping fanatic but I am sure we all have came across that one character who we think would get along really well with another character from a totally different verse. I made this thread solely for this stupid purpose.....& now I already regret making this thread.....

Well my crossversal couple would be ZoroXErza (From One Piece & Fairy tail respectively.) Both of them have soo much in common and Zoro is a real man (Unlike that Kpop inspired Jellal.) Both of them have strong loyalty & it goes without saying that both of them have nakama power. They would make really strong babies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Back to the topic at hand tho, here're some crossover ships I find cute/cool/aesthetically pleasing:

Johnny Bravo x Samurai Jack

Flame Princess x Lapis Lazuli

Dante x Bayonetta

Sailor Uranus x Utena Tenjou

Naruto x Emilia

Subaru needs to stop wanking to Emilia. Dude turned her into a meme. And Emilia isn't even that annoying, I like her actually

Dante & Bayonetta.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I've written one or two fanfictions about the two pairing up~

why not ship yourselves with your waifus/husbandos I mean that is technically crossversal shipping lol

Also, I ship Remilia Scarlet with Hellsing Abridged Alucard.

The VA for both characters is the same. Does... Does that mean selfcest in Wincest?

Back