• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta Discussion

The duology can surely get profiles, right? The first game was made as a fan creation, but then the creator of the character and mythos stepped in and helped with the direct sequel

That should be a FNaF Fanverse situation

As far as I know, the Slender canon is the original mythos, the game duology, and the 2018 movie

The duology can surely get profiles, right? The first game was made as a fan creation, but then the creator of the character and mythos stepped in and helped with the direct sequel

That should be a FNaF Fanverse situation

As far as I know, the Slender canon is the original mythos, the game duology, and the 2018 movie
it's a little more sketchy tha the fanverse situation, but yes, it should. i'd personally make a CRT before makig the duology pages since they were moved i the past

The CRT Slenderman needed.

Jeff is a very weird case, all things considered

Jeff doesn't originate from a proper story, rather a lot of blog posts made by Sessuer/killerjeff. These blog posts were very random, but all contributed towards the idea of the character and the story he takes place in

Jeff didn't get an (official) actual story attached to him until this origin story I believe?

Most of the info for him is gonna come from scattered blog posts across Newgrounds and Deviantart, and idk if that's something the wiki will allow.

Slenderman at least has multiple proper stories and a only handful of scattered blog posts, but for Jeff, a good 80% of his stuff is just that

i really wish this could be used
this seems super fanfiction-adjacent territory

plus there are people like asking him jeff's stats and whatnot

It's technically the "official" Jeff the Killer story according to the Creepypasta wiki, but I think it still technically counts as fanfic
It wasn't approved by Jeff Woods' creator (GameFuelTV), even if it had been, it still wasn't approved by original Jeff's creator, Sesseur. So yes, it's a fanfic.

Hold on a second

There are multiple mentions of copyrighted material taking place in the timeline

Black Dynamite, The Sopranos, Grim Fandango, Ichi the Killer, The Boondocks...

Oh no

Jeff the Killer is a protagonist in a multifandom fanfiction

Hold on a second

There are multiple mentions of copyrighted material taking place in the timeline

Oh no

toy-story-oh-well-we-tried.gif

Jeff will have to remain in FC/OC.

After doing some looking around, some candidates for future profiles (that follow the guidelines) are;
  • Carmen Winstead
  • Kagekao
  • Laughing Jack
  • Hobo Heart
  • Bloody Painter
  • Jason the Toymaker
  • Funnymouth
  • Splendor Man (he'd be 10-B with like... two powers but eh)
  • Nathan the Nobody
  • Dr. Pain
A little update from what I've found

• Carmen Winstead - Ghost stuff. Should be popular enough? She has an FnF mod and was a meme for a bit
  • Kagekao - I didn't read all of his stuff because there is a LOOOT of content for him. His creator does occasionally write little sidestories where he interacts with other Creepypastas. dangerously fanficcy
  • Laughing Jack - Wow. The stories suck, even for Creepypasta standards. 10-A for mutilating a child, ghost hax
  • Hobo Heart - Haven't read anything yet
  • Bloody Painter - Shape is dealing with him, shoutout to Shape
  • Jason the Toymaker - haven't read anything
  • Funnymouth - featless i think
  • Splendor Man - have his profile done. idk if i should post it given it's ehhhhhh
  • Nathan the Nobody - 10-A, 9-C with pipe (i forget the rest, not very interesting)
  • Dr. Pain - i think he just has one image, no story

Insanity is fanfiction yeah, I don't think Jeff is gonna happen unless the creator removed the copyrighted stuff at some point

Hold on a second

Oh no

are you saying those works are mentioned in the story? or do they literally take place alongside it? like, is the sopranos just a tv show in the timeline? or is tony soprano canonically a real person in jeff’s story

Sooo what about Smile Dog, isn't he popular enough to be on the wiki or will he just have to stay on FC/OC?

Back