• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation Trio and Arceus Small Addition

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So by now we've put everything but the kitchen sink in their profiles, however we are missing quite literally the most important one yet. Which one? Well whats their title,

Creation Trio

Arceus created the Creation Trio, The Creation Trio created the multiverse and at the very least Mew.

Creation as a power doesn't mean much, seeing as how you can probably only reality warp a universe/multiverse into existence.

Something about this ive always wondered....

Why does Arceus have summoning listed on his profile instead of Creation? Arceus doenst summon the creation trio at all, he literally creates them and creates whole new sets of them like during the Sinjoh ruins event. How would that be summoning?

Well from what I could tell he just summoned the existing ones, there really wasnt a need to create duplicates since he already had the 3.

When did he summon them? From what I remember he explicity created a whole new set for the player during the event. Otherwise if he just gave them the real Dialga, Palkia or Giratina then that would potentially mess up everything for them not being in their native dimensions and watching over what they govern. Plus the Creation Trio he gives you during the event are Level 1 coming from an egg while the real ones are much higher leveled.

Im not saying this is wrong I just really want to know why its listed that since its always been strange to me.

I dont think we consider that canon, though I always thought that feat came from one of the movies.

Not canon? Isnt that event part of the games? And it happened in the manga too If im correct.

As far as the anime I dont remember that. The only movies where Arceus is even interacting with the trio is in Arceus Jewel of Life where he beats the crap out of them and In the Hoopa movie where he just ends Hoopa's rampaging and abusement over them.

I recall this part of the game (thought it was only an event) and yes, Arceus created a new Dialga/Palkia/Giratina of the player's choosing as it starts at Level 1 for having just hatched from an egg. It also happened in the Pokemon Adventures manga if I recall.

We can add this, but it won't really be used much.

It seems like the Danmaku for Arceus and anti regen for the trio died off so I'm gonna bring it up here. DT accepted the former.

Unsure about Danmaku since from what I remember in the movie it was extremely sparse compared .

Looking at your other thread about 2 to 3 Admin(Repp still seemed unsure) thought anti regen was good(not including me since I also agree with it.)

@The real cal howard

Before we add anti-regen, I have one more thing to ask.

Does it block the Regenerator ability?

If it does, then I'm all for it. Otherwise it falls firmly under Anti-Healing.

@Radical

I've never seen this ability used and I guess I've never bothered to look this move up, so my apologies. I'll add these myself then.

Very often, "Recover" is used by slime-like beings that would most likely naturally regenerate. To put all of that into self-healing seems like nit-picking to me.

When you add anti-regen, I think it would be good to elaborate which is the highest degree of Regenerationn it was shown to block.

Mentioning it now just in case.

Back