• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation Feats & Tiering System Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me as well, only thing left now is to add a better clarification that with a universal energy source one doesn't need to have a destruction feat on a similar level as the creation feat for the creation feat to scale to AP.

I know the page says this: "For example, it can be reasoned that a mage which expends mana from its energy pool to make a city and then channels a similar or greater amount of mana into another attack can scale to its creation feat." but people still keep questioning about it on the forum, hence the clarification.

That seems like good enough clarification for the universal energy source stuff. If a character uses a comparable amount of energy that they use for a creation feat in a destruction feat, then the destruction feat should scale.

Note that the destruction feat doesn't need to show a similar scale, it needs to state a similar utilization of the energy source.

That seems like good enough clarification for the universal energy source stuff. If a character uses a comparable amount of energy that they use for a creation feat in a destruction feat, then the destruction feat should scale.

Note that the destruction feat doesn't need to show a similar scale, it needs to state a similar utilization of the energy source.
Yeah, this was exactly what I was talking about. But the thing is, people still seem to have confusion regarding it, as seen in these three threads.

I don't know how the wording could be changed on that front. I'd prefer the people making those threads to say what about the explanation confused them. And if they didn't read it, then making a new one wouldn't help much.

I also think that DontTalk's edits seem fine. Thank you very much for helping out.

I just noticed that while part of the Creation Feats page was changed, the "Pocket Reality Feats" subsection wasn't, and it still includes features of our old standards, such as...
In cases when a pocket reality encompasses areas smaller than celestial bodies, the Attack Potency is estimated from the size.
I think this should be changed to something along the lines of "the Attack Potency is estimated by determining the mass created, applying the corresponding tier from the table above."

I just noticed that while part of the Creation Feats page was changed, the "Pocket Reality Feats" subsection wasn't, and it still includes features of our old standards, such as...

I think this should be changed to something along the lines of "the Attack Potency is estimated by determining the mass created, applying the corresponding tier from the table above."
I suppose that's fine.

Thank you for the reply. That can probably be applied then.

Thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

Should we close this thread again then Agnaa?

Yeah I've looked over the rest of the page and related pages, and it seems all done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back