• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creation feats question

I did a calc for a creation feat and got 20.3002408446 metric tons. What would this translate to in AP? (It was likely done using Magic, meaning it would probably scale to AP)

How did you calc it? Metric tons of what?

I'm not sure if we actually calculate mass into AP at such small scales. I think you'd just get a picture of whatever was created and then estimate a tier based on the size of it.

Did the character use mass-energy conversion specifically or did he/she just use some reality warping shenanigans?

Magic.

The object in question is the tower in this picture

(Note that the perspective is wierd since all the areas including the Cloud Area, are the same size, meaning they can directly scale.)

Assaltwaffle said:
Without a truly substantial amount of created matter we don't register it as a usable feat.
Wait really? I thought we just estimated at lower amounts of created matter. I put Ougi Oshino at High 8-C for creating a four-story cram school.

Tbh I don't know what we've agreed on nowadays. For stellar creation we just roll with it even though such creation wouldn't actually yield those results and I may be dated on how we treat this stuff so I'll abstain from answering further and let someone else do the talking.

To be fair, I'm not 100% on the standards either, but there's some pages like The Narrator (The Stanley Parable) that have 8-B creation and have been sitting there for a while.

@Smashor We'd need a better picture to guess what that size would be in AP, it's really hard to tell from there.

There isn't a better picture. The perspective is wierd, though. Every area in the game is about the same size, including the clouds below the tower. I remember there's one cutscene where the Miis stand next to the door, but I can't find it anywhere.

Back