• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where would this feat scale

I have a feat of a character pulling a human's face clean off (feat is here, It's gory so sorry about that).

Where would this feat approximately scale to Lifting Strength and AP wise, and a bonus question, how would one calc it?

You'd need to find the exact connecting points of the human face and do some tensile strength shenanigans to it, however, bear in mind that flesh weakens in response to such pulling tension.

You'd need to find the exact connecting points of the human face and do some tensile strength shenanigans to it, however, bear in mind that flesh weakens in response to such pulling tension.
So it'd be lower then what I calced?

So it'd be lower then what I calced?
I don't think so as according to what you got, I can just go around tearing people's faces off which doesn't make sense imo...

I think it might be better to just consider this feat "Superhuman" Lifting Strength as I don't think any human irl can replicate this feat.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the condition of the skin pre-tear. But what I do know is, you're gonna need heavy machinery (Your computer doesn't count, you gotta go out there and try it on someone IRL to figure it out) to pull the math off.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the condition of the skin pre-tear. But what I do know is, you're gonna need heavy machinery (Your computer doesn't count, you gotta go out there and try it on someone IRL to figure it out) to pull the math off.
Would my suggestion here work?
I think it might be better to just consider this feat "Superhuman" Lifting Strength as I don't think any human irl can replicate this feat.

Back