• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own Wank

All real world humans are tier 0 as we view every character and series represented on this wiki as a work of fiction.

Jerry Seinfeld is tier 1 because he transcends fiction. All other characters in the verse scale directly to this except for crazy joe davola who upscales due to Jerry being afraid of him.

there is a real action figure of greg heffley. this action figure is worth money. money can be used to buy the rights to any fictional verse. tier 0 greg heffley confirmed

The soviet union is memetic. Those that defeat Soviet Union must be memetic as well. Also, Tannu also defeated Nazi Germany in the vid who's also memetic so...

Impostor High Memetic+ on his Drip Key and Memetic because he got Drip

Last edited:
my god are some people EVEN TRYING nowadays? Like, justify your shit, even if it's memeing around. That's the purpose of this thread, wanking and having a justification no matter how stupid it is. If you have none, it is not wanking.

my god are some people EVEN TRYING nowadays? Like, justify your shit, even if it's memeing around. That's the purpose of this thread, wanking and having a justification no matter how stupid it is. If you have none, it is not wanking.
I'm tryin to try. Is my wank justified enough?

Alright, Captain Underpants in an episode of the Captain underpants show survived being thrown through the comic panel and survive being thrown into the trash by a real life person. Tier 0 captain underpants

According to basic mathematics 0 is a lower number that cannot be used in basic exercises since 0 + 1 (Or any number) only gives 1, never another number, then the tier 0 is lower than tier 11 😎

I'm tryin to try. Is my wank justified enough?
Yours are decent, you are trying and that's what counts but people like Saint who just say "Via this" and not trying to justify what makes the thing that tier, not even as a meme, just... outright saying stuff like "Via miracles."

Yours are decent, you are trying and that's what counts but people like Saint who just say "Via this" and not trying to justify what makes the thing that tier, not even as a meme, just... outright saying stuff like "Via miracles."
I think this is bothering you more than it should.

Last edited:
According to basic mathematics 0 is a lower number that cannot be used in basic exercises since 0 + 1 (Or any number) only gives 1, never another number, then the tier 0 is lower than tier 11 😎

This guy is Tier 0 since he's superior to his money, which adds then multiplies, implying heavily that his money is the concept of mathematics as he states before the vine cuts off.

kl6567qo9cq51.jpg

The Tier 0 of all Tier 0s

this suggests that the DMC verse size is 1-A cus it clearly says beyond all dimensions & time,
since the qliphoth sees everything as an illusion and since dante & vergil killed the qliphoth they should be above baseline 1-A

i've seen people unironically argue for this, please help

Back