• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy game master vs spirit of origin

-low 2C GMMX vs low 2C Mio Takamiya.
-Speed is equalized.
-Genm all equip.

latest

-Kuroto Dan:
-Mio Takamiya:

I heard that Mio have passive, the death manip and EE aren’t a problem because lmao Low Godly. However if the death manip constantly active and is passive then he kinda just get incap.

If she doesn’t though, fight start. Both activated their abilities and one of them turn into a zombie under Dan’s control and the other jut revive

Well Dan only has to create a game immune to death like dangerous zombie with his thought(he may already have it inside GMMX gashat) and he can resist Mio EE with save energy item.

From using his own?

EE doesn’t work because Low Godly son. Unless her EE destroy the mind as well.

And by all account, fight start and she turn into a zombie under his control as well

Huh? My other thread tell me that Low Godly trump EE. Seriously what is what actually?

But even then, the man still have type 4 that come back from EE due to Bugster nature and 99 lives so better kill him enough time.

And all of the abilities I listed above are all thought based like Mio. And if he feel so inclined, he can just create temporary Muteki and become immune to almost all of Mio abilities but one and even then it is most likely just add new resistances into his own powerset because Genm God is hella dumb.

And if he feel so inclined. He bump his speed to X and blitz as well

Read the definitions on the wiki, Low-Godly is coming back from complete physical destruction, Mid-Godly is coming back from EE.

Mio can and has created a law that's literally "you can't harm Takamiya Mio", so those robots better be able to bypass her invulnerability to damage that includes conceptual attacks.

Unless stated otherwise EE does not grant power to also erase the soul and whatnot and Low Godly allowed for one to come back after their physical form is completely gone. So I see no reason why it wouldn’t help him from reviving after EE. Hell, Perfect Bugster revive after EE literally all the time. That’s their life cycle even.

And every law in the universe is however the game master desire. But if that doesn’t work. Create plot hax while he is X times faster than her due to the nature of Genm God abilities to set his stats to however he which.

What? EE absolutely erases the Soul. It erases your very existence. If you could come back from a Concept, you may be safe, but EE is one of the most reliable ways to get past Low-Godlu.

Cool then, time for revision on Bugster page or-

This ability's destructive power is not absolute, and one should not assume that it can erase the soul by default. It can only be judged by what it has accomplished, and one's resistances to the ability can only be judged by the specific method by which this effect is achieved. The means vary from character to character, but the ability is often considered and listed as a subset of Void Manipulation, though it can certainly occur through the usage of other abilities.

the wiki should be updated

.....the crap. It’s almost Always assumed EE erases the Soul as well. Even the most basic version, Hakai from DBZ, erases the soul. Well then, I apologize for butting in. Maybe I’ll ask about it once CRTs are allowed.

And well, Genm doesn’t have soul or mind in any case. Since he is just pure data by this point, a walking, living, breathing data and shit ton of vidya game virus

We also need to change Genm and ex aid profiles too.Mighty novel x (one of many games created by GMMX the ultimate game of Kuroto) can create seven billion route for earth's population,each route is a multiverse with countless mission and countless choices.

-Genm:"The protagonist of Mighty Novel X is none other than yourself.The Game Area is the city you reside in.This city is scattered with important “Novel Spots” that will advance the story of Mighty Novel X.When you, as the player, step foot within a Novel Spot, an event will trigger, inviting you into Mighty Novel X’s special Game Area. There, you will experience the story of Mighty Novel X alongside the characters within the game.Although you act largely as a spectator in Mighty Novel X, you’re also the one in charge of its fate. The reason being that the story will contain intersections, and you will advance the story by choosing the fate of the characters correctly, steering them towards a dramatic end."

-Genm:"Life is a great game.It takes place on the huge stage known as Earth.Creatively, it hosts over seven billion players.Providing them with countless missions."

-Genm:"The reason being that the story will contain intersections, and you will advance the story by choosing the fate of the characters correctly, steering them towards a dramatic end.An analogy of this would be... a tree.The starting point would be the ground.A big tree sprouts from the ground.You begin to climb it,heading for the top.But this tree has branches.You choose one of them, and continue.If you choose the wrong branch, you won’t get to the top.Only by continuously choosing the correct branch will you make it to the top.The view you’ll see at the top of the tree is the ending of Mighty Novel X."

But i think we should wait until CRTs are allowed.

Just gonna skip what they said above. That’s another can of worms.

From the discussion about Low Godly it seem that unless EE specifically states to erase one body, Low Godly should cover it. But I’ll check with the staff

And from the little question I have with staffs, yep, EE that doesn’t specific that it destroy mind/soul/essence etc. get countered by Low Godly.

So yeah, her EE kinda useless here

Back