• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crazy adaptation users battle royale! Black vs. Kefla vs. Hit vs. Broly.

Fun and Games.

Black, Hit and Kefla speed, dura and AP stats are bumped to that of Broly's. Black, Hit and Kefla have knowledge of each other abilities and Broly's adaptation. Broly is IC.

Goku Black Rosé - Legends
Broly legendary ssj by andrewdragonball dctctj9-pre
KeflaSSJ2
Hit Legends

Literally nothing of your edit changes. Broly is a freak of Nature in terms of Endurance and Adaptability, he literally was surviving a beating from, while not full power, SSB Gogeta.

I figured Hit or Black would have got a chance with their abilities but whatever, I don't disagree.

Black and hit have literally the same adaptation except for the fact that Broly can copy new techniques. Kefla will die so quickly lol. Also Gogeta wasn't nearly at full power, Broly was scared and only fought him because he was afraid of being killed.

Yeah Kefla is the bottom one here, I put her because she still shown good adaptation abilities but she doesn't have remarkable techniques like Black or Hit, She has a crazy one shot attack though.

Going to go with Broly on this one FRA. Dude went from SSJ level to SSJB level without even going SSJ.

• Black
Much of his growth involved him developing Goku's body and Zenkai boosting, I don't think he could have developed at the same pace after his last adaptation.

• Kefla
SS1 Kefla was implied to be around SSB Goku (at full stamina) and is also comparable to the Spirit Bomb(which was over 20x Pre-UIS1 SSB Goku). But her Super Saiyan forms are mutated, so whether SS2 was only a few times stronger is unknown.

I'd say Kefla's growth is pretty inconclusive.

• Hit
Hit may be the second most dangerous. We don't know how much power Jiren used to break out of his Cage of Time, at most the power he used against UIS1 Goku. SS2 Kefla and Broly may be able to shatter his Time hax, but we only saw this happen with his Cage of Time.

Assuming Time Skip works, Hit can instantly kill everyone here. Assuming it doesn't work, Hit needs to land his intangibility attacks to take out Kefla and Broly, and can easily kill Black via Time Skip -> Intangible attack

• Broly
The most dangerous. His power growth is extreme.

Issue is, which form of Broly is this? If its FPSS he stomps everyone. If its SS, he stomps everyone and if its Wrath, he won't be able to trigger SS in the fight.

If it's Wrath Broly, he should be stronger than SS2 Kefla, and therefore the most powerful by far.

Even so, it's shown that Goku could even the big gap between his SS and Broly's Wrath via technique and skill so Hit may be able to handle Broly 1v1 with his techniques.

• Overall
I consider Black to be at the bottom. Broly at the top. Wrath Broly > Hit > Kefla > Black in terms of danger-level.

If this is Wrath Broly and Hit's Time Skip works, Hit has a very strong probability of taking this. If Hit's Time Skip doesn't work, I would give this to Broly.

Black would keep up with Broly's adaptation in the beginning simply because beating the ever living crap out of him gets him much stronger. But Broly would just AP stomp him in a matter of minutes.

AwkguyDB said:
Black would keep up with Broly's adaptation in the beginning simply because beating the ever living crap out of him gets him much stronger. But Broly would just AP stomp him in a matter of minutes.
I'm not sure if he would. Black has no methods of healing. Maybe he'll grow stronger, but he'll basically be put in the same situation as SSG Goku, beaten to the point of not moving.

CryoTheMayo said:
AwkguyDB said:
I'm not sure if he would. Black has no methods of healing. Maybe he'll grow stronger, but he'll basically be put in the same situation as SSG Goku, beaten to the point of not moving.
53af033d1fb740cdb48e49ef7da8e16a
So basically this...

Vegeta stayed that he couldn't use the saiyan cells to their fullest. I remember his getting stronger a few times during the arc. His first fight with goku, goku getting enraged, and trunks beating on him with his new form. He actually seems to adapt about the same pace as hit.

Black's adaptation is only described as him 'learning' Goku's body in the anime and his growth clearly slowed.

Post-Goku SSR Black > Enraged SSB Goku >> Post-Vegeta SSR Black > SSR Black >> Post-SSB Vegeta Base Black > SSB Vegeta >>>> Base Black (Start) >> SS2 Goku

Black leapt to SSB-tier in base (god base we assume) then got thrashed by Post-HBTC Vegeta, got thrashed by Enraged SSB Goku then grew significantly stronger than SSB Goku.

He basically went from clearing gaps of at least dozens of times to just growing a few times stronger each fight at the maximum.

So, considering his adaptation was seemingly becoming lesser each time he probably won't grow much stronger much faster after his final adaptation.

Black was at a much lower level and I'm pretty sure he needed to feel goku's energy in a fight before actually starting to replicate. There's also the the new random technique creation that the others don't have.

• goku's energy in a fight before actually starting to replicate.
His literal first fight was against Goku, and then he was attacking SSB Vegeta.

• There's also the the new random technique creation that the others don't have.
I don't know what you mean by this. Vegito has displayed the ability to create Spirit Sword long before Black was a thing, meaning it's not like Ki Blades are alien to Goku and Zamasu's entire fighting style revolves around manipulating a small Ki Blade.

Black's 'random technique creation' is just him developing Zamasu's basic Ki Blade into more complex variants as he learns to fight with Goku's body.

He need to fight goku to get his body's former power back so he could continue his plan without trouble because to him goku's body is the ultimate vessel for his mission. His adapt didn't get slower as he adapts at the same pace in every fight from then on until vegeta, and that was due to the power gap.

Vegeta told black he couldn't use goku's cells to his fullest because he stole his body.

I meant the clones would likely be a problem since black already has the scythe technique.

Broly is the only one who doesn't have knowledge of hit's abilities, when he sees how fast Broly is getting stronger he would want to finish him, unless Broly can power through the time skip just like jiren. But I think a well placed intangible attack would kill him, I also front think Broly would understand time skip.

Kefla really only has her one attack that she will probably not use at the beginning, giving the others some time to finish her, she is quite cocky and likes to brag and show off her power as well.

• His adapt didn't get slower as he adapts at the same pace in every fight from then on until vegeta, and that was due to the power gap.
I explained already why his power growth slowed. He grew dozens of times stronger after fighting Goku, then never displayed growth of that level again. You can't claim he will consistently increase at that rate.

To add further, if his power development is due to learning the potential of Goku's body, then that obviously has a hard limit set by Goku's own potential. Meaning his growth will slow, and will hit a limit.

• Vegeta told black he couldn't use goku's cells to his fullest because he stole his body.
Goku's body mixed with Zamasu's status as a prodigy is why Black was so dangerous.

• I meant the clones would likely be a problem since black already has the scythe technique.
No, they aren't.

Broly just blitzes and slaughters them all.

Kefla just blitzes and slaughters them all.

Hit just time skips and slaughters them all.

The clones, and Black, are fodder in this matchup.

• Broly is the only one who doesn't have knowledge of hit's abilities, when he sees how fast Broly is getting stronger he would want to finish him, unless Broly can power through the time skip just like jiren.
Black only knows about Time Skip. All of Hit's other techniques (his enhanced time skip, cage of time, intangible attacks, dimensional phasing, dimension creation, etc) are all completely unknown to him.

Caulifa and Kale have only known Hit for like 48 minutes, and they only know that he can manipulate time to an extent. Nothing else is indicated.

And even if they know, Black and Kefla won't just react to and counter Hit's time skip instantly. It took Goku watching Vegeta vs Hit, then Goku extensively testing Hit's fighting style before he could predict how Hit fights, and that was with just a 0.1 second Time Skip.

If they can't shatter the Time Skip, and they have never learned to counter Hit's fighting style, then they won't be able to predict, and therefore defend against, Hit's attacks.

Overall, if TS functions on Broly and Kefla I think it's IC for Hit to just kill them all instantly, to finish his job. If it doesn't, then Hit would need to land his intangible attacks to win.

I still think Hit wins if TS works, and Broly wins if TS doesn't work.

There's nothing that states it got slower, that's only an assumption that there's a stopping point for his ability, but literally no one said that his adaptation was weaker, I'm sure the saiyans would have noticed that. he only slowed down when vegeta did the htc and by having a bigger gap between them than initial rage trunks and enraged goku.

And how are they going to slaughter clones with kid-high and that are equal to blacks power? They also don't stop multiplying as more and more were appearing and rapidly. It wouldn't be too hard for them to counter tone skip, both are prodigies after all, and if they know about time skip they'll know how it works.

There's nothing that states it got slower, that's only an assumption that there's a stopping point for his ability, but literally no one said that his adaptation was weaker, I'm sure the saiyans would have noticed that.

The anime spells it out for you, Black repeatedly states he is learning to use Goku's body. It's basic common sense to indicate it would slow down and have a limit. You are claiming that Black's adaptation can adapt to Jiren, adapt to SSB Gogeta and adapt to UIS2 Goku, which is ridiculous beyond belief.

And Black has no magical regenerative abilities, if Hit or Broly attack him, he's screwed. I

And how are they going to slaughter clones with kid-high and that are equal to blacks power?

Hit is a MFTL+ Time-skipping assassin that negates durability. One Time Skip and he can kill all of the copies.

Broly can adapt extremely fast to Black and should have access to God Bind, he'll quickly overwhelm Black's clones.

Kefla, if pushed into a corner, can use her last resort and slaughter all of them.

Also, how can you think they are equal to Black? Goku and Vegeta were tearing them apart with basic ki blasts.

They also don't stop multiplying as more and more were appearing and rapidly.

Same argument as you made, Kiai. Kefla and Broly can just AoE and Hit will quickly adapt and use TS to kill the original Black.

Also, NLF.

It wouldn't be too hard for them to counter tone skip

Hit's Time Skip is over 10x superior to what it was when he first fought Goku. At equalised AP, it's going to be insanely difficult for them to adapt. Hell, Goku even multiplied his power by 10 and still couldn't defeat Hit in time.

both are prodigies after all,

Gohan is also a 'prodigy' but he got smacked around and defeated by Krillin in a techniques-based match. Hit's technical development, instant movements and durability negation are going to be far harder to stop than Black growing stronger from being beaten around.

nd if they know about time skip they'll know how it works.

Knowing Hit's abilities doesn't mean they know his fighting style or suddenly have the capability to deal with his adaptive abilities.

I went over the thread topic, and realised that OP equalised all of the characters. In which case, I give this to Hit.

Black's adaptation is related to taking damage and being on the losing end of a fight, and he has no such regenerative capabilities.

Kefla's adaptive abilities are unknown, but she is nowhere near as skilled as Black or Hit and has nowhere near the adaptive ability of Broly.

Broly does grow stronger very fast, but a single Time Skip -> Flash Fist Crush can kill him.

@AwkguyDB

KKX10 SSB Goku could resist Hit's Time Skip, but Hit improved it further and could surpass Goku's resistance. And Jiren's Time resistance is related to Hit's Time Stasis, which may function differently from resisting Time Skip.

Assuming TS works, Hit wins this easily. If it doesn't work, Hit can use Flash Fist Crush + Tides of Time to assassinate the others while they fight.

Considering how pragmatic Hit is, it's easy to picture him taking advantage of Broly going berserk and attacking Kefla and Black, just to phase away via ToS and bide his time.

Hit ability won't work on Broly

Gogeta exploded Broly from the very inside with stardust explosion

"Gogeta pursued him instantly, and drove a fist packed with enough ki straight into Broly's stomach. As Broly is blown away, he moves in and lands another hit. He then accelerates and drives a fist charged with compressed ki into him.

Entrapped by Gogeta's ki, Broly's body starts trembling as if electrocuted and rises into the air. Together with a shout, Gogeta detonates all the ki that was gathered inside of Broly's body. The pale energy that was seeping out of Broly's body caused a giant explosion."

Hit ability won't do nothing to Broly, Gogeta couldn't knock out Broly with that, no one on this list can put him down regardless what they throw at him. He will adapt over them all

Nothing suggest it won't.

Nothing suggests that explosion came from inside, putting something on someone's body can easily mean the surface as well, the explosion even looks like it detonated around broly, not inside.

Where did you even get that quote from anyway, pretty sure it wasn't in the movie?

Thelastmlg said:
Nothing suggest it won't.
Nothing suggests that explosion came from inside, putting something on someone's body can easily mean the surface as well, the explosion even looks like it detonated around broly, not inside.

Where did you even get that quote from anyway, pretty sure it wasn't in the movie?
DBS Broly Novel

The explosion came from the inside of Broly body, movie shows this is you slow it down as well.

We take the novel as canon right? If so, he should have limited/minor resistance to durability negation.

The movie doesn't show it, gogeta's ki is around broly's body and the explosion also engulfs him, nothing implies that he blow up from the inside.

Back