• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright AKM,time for gambling,if Mably lose here,give that 21-chan ass to me!!

Alright,an first Elizabeth Mably match,an this time using Cranberry here.

-Speed equalized

-Both bloodlusted

-Range is 10 meter

-Place located in Shinjuku abandoned train terminal

-Win via death!!!

Elizabeth Mably
MGRP - Cranberry 2

VS

Don't ask me why i use that Mably picture. >_>

A few questions

1) Does Double Accel have a time limit or is the boost permanent?

2) How fast are her beams? What would her Attack Speed be, basically?

3) What exactly is this "Sixth Sense"?

4) Is Tempest Turn limited to 1 duplicate? Are there restrictions to it? How long does it last?

Well the Accel is a boost in speed and speed is equalised, so that's not worth talking about. But it is temporary increase in speed without any side effects. It can also be done again and again.

Normal tempest turn lets you make a total of 4 duplicates (She is ranked much higher than Ingrid who made 4 duplicates but she rarely uses it) She can at least make 1. It's also temporary but doesn't have any side effects and can be used repeatedly.

I'll comment in detail later.

Another thing is that she got a massive boost after transcendence but I don't think the Freezing profiles have much information from the manga. I also read the manga long time ago and forgot a lot because the mangaka stopped releasing new chapters.

I am planning to re-read the whole manga since it's kinda started again.

What I can tell right now is that she has her floating satellites through which she shoots a barrage of lasers. She is a long range fighter generally but she can also use her satellites to attack at point blank range. She can also form a shield with them.

Her most powerful attack gives a 10 times boost but takes 30 seconds charge up time.

Given her expertise in the department she is likely to shoot first and even 1 hit to the right spot can prove lethal.

I see,now just waiting for Sasori to come here,aside that your argument i take as vote?

-Eli: 1(?) (AKM)

-Berry: 0

Yes and yes.

All volt weapons can be destroyed with enough force and they can be recreated by the pandoras too, just like their clothes :^)

Also Eliz currently has like 8 or 16 of them (can't remember), but her profile is anime only so...she has only 2 in this fight I guess.

None notable. She is a ranged fighter normally but she also knows good H2H. Though she doesn't have a melee weapon so that'd be her disadvantage if the enemy has a meele weapon and approaches close for H2H. But then there is the fact that she can also make a barrier and levitate.

The fight taking place in a train terminal, Cranberry has the location advantage. With many obstacles and places to hide, Eli will have trouble using her satellites effectively, though her blasts and GPS tracking should be able to eliminate those obstacles by properly aiming. Cranberry's sound waves will be able to block them regardless.

As they are bloodlusted, Cranberry will go all-out from the start and attempt to lead Eli in CQC to use her sound waves to shred her to pieces. I assume Eli has enough experience to avoid having that happen, at least for a while. However, Cranberry's use of covers and tunnels around the station and non-offensive sound manipulation can let her fool Eli and send her after a fake lead, while she eliminates her own sounds. Moreover, Cranberry will always know where Eli is if she hides as her hearing is exceptional and she can even hear heartbeats across hundreds of meters.

Eli's flight is rather useless here, unless she decides to leave the main station area to shoot lasers, but Cranberry can easily block them or hide inside the station or in a tunnel anyway. Cranberry's sound manipulation can further be used to create voices, which she will definitely use to confuse and divert Eli's attention elsewhere, giving her enough time to close-in and use her Fortissimo attacks to one-shot Eli. As the location is a station, the echo of sounds and voices will also be in Cranberry's advantage.

The only 2 things I see Cranberry maybe having trouble with is: a) Eli's temporary afterimage, but as she has years upon years of experience, I seriously doubt she'll be fooled by that. b) Eli's range, but which is limited inside the terminal.

I give this to Cranberry mid-high diff.

Elizabeth's lasers can curve too. And her duplication doesn't just produce an afterimage, it's a real clone exactly the same as her.

I took into account the curving for my arguments. As for the clone, same difference to me. Cranberry's massive experience will let her handle it. She has fought multiple magical girls at once in the past and never lost.

Elizabeth with transcendence stomps. Without transcendence - Cranberry with a hard difficult.

What is your vote based on? Any specific reasoning?

What is your vote based on? Any specific reasoning?

With transcendece Elizabeth can damage pandora type novas. No chances for Cranberry.

I know that. I was asking mainly about the latter part, without transcendence.

Bloodlusted Cranberry will start with her AOE. Distance - 10 meters. Elizabeth has no chances to evade it.

Gargoyle One said:
AKM sama said:
Well the Accel is a boost in speed and speed is equalised, so that's not worth talking about.
Speed boosts are allowed in speed equal matches.
Since when? And if so, then what is the point of equalizing speed?

If accel is allowed Elizabeth takes it easily.

A6colute said:
Cannot stop sound.
Even a wall can stop sound or reduce its intensity. And her sound waves do interact with matter. So yes, her barrier will also come in handy.

So yes, her barrier will also come in handy.

Her barrier is not a matter. Moreover, they can hear sound from outside their barriers.

It will still reduce the intensity.

Why would it not? Just like if there's a door between you and me my voice will not reach you in its full intensity.

Just like if there's a door between you and me my voice will not reach you in its full intensity.

Incorrect comparison. Barrier =/= door or wall. If you insist that her barrier can block sound attacks then show me example of it.

Why don't you give reasons as to why it wont.

Sound travels in a medium. Her barrier is acting as a wall to shield her from outside forces. Hence, it will interact with sound as well.

If speed boosts are allowed in a speed-equalized match then Elizabeth takes it with little to no difficulty.

Back