• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cradle Series Discussion Thread

All right I think I'm ready to start adding the verse & it's profiles to the wiki officially

Here's the first addition thread

If anyone else wants to be added to the supporters section of the verses page let me know

Finished book 7, pretty damm good. I liked how this book kinda focused on some of lindons short comings like his lack of combat skill, his relationship with yerin and advancement along with his resolve after his loss agianst yerin(which was a great fight but I still wanted lindon to win)

Finished book 7, pretty damm good. I liked how this book kinda focused on some of lindons short comings like his lack of combat skill, his relationship with yerin and advancement along with his resolve after his loss agianst yerin(which was a great fight but I still wanted lindon to win)
Great book, the next is more heavily Yerin focused which I think was a pretty good choice so I hope you enjoy it

Just finished reading eithan fighting sha miara and I gotta say. I knew eithan was kinda dicking around in uncrowned but destroying a peak underlord in nine seconds is wild

Finished the book 8, definitely my favorite in the series by fare. The final rounds of the tournament were definitely more exciting than the last book. Sky edge was honestly pretty fun with lindon being point crazy. Finally got to see eithan open up more and so off more of his skill. The development with Ruby was interesting and slightly bittersweet(depending on how you view there merging). The character development for everyone was great. I liked how it’s revealed that the cultist aren’t all just mindlessly evil and have their own reasons for being in the cult. I especially love the monarch fight at the end. Lindon and terms advancements were certainly interesting. Can’t wait to read the next book

Finished the book 8, definitely my favorite in the series by fare. The final rounds of the tournament were definitely more exciting than the last book. Sky edge was honestly pretty fun with lindon being point crazy. Finally got to see eithan open up more and so off more of his skill. The development with Ruby was interesting and slightly bittersweet(depending on how you view there merging). The character development for everyone was great. I liked how it’s revealed that the cultist aren’t all just mindlessly evil and have their own reasons for being in the cult. I especially love the monarch fight at the end. Lindon and terms advancements were certainly interesting. Can’t wait to read the next book
The next book is pretty heavy on giving proper context to a lot of the events that started the series and is where a particularly interesting abidan fight happens

btw what are your thoughts on all the Abidan stuff so far, like with suriel etc.

On the next book, im just gonna assume mercy advanced off screen cuz they keep on calling her an overlord when she didn’t advance last book
Well she didn't advance off screen but the circumstances of why she's considered an overlord isn't explained till a book after the one you're reading now (It's basically explain early on in reaper), there are hints/prior showings of what she's doing but it's only explicitly said outright in reaper.

Finished bloodline, wasn’t as good as winter steel but it was a close second. It was extremely satisfying to see lindon come back to the SV and impress everyone with his strength. It’s also interesting to see lindons “final mission” conclude with him trying to stop the Titan from completely destroying the SV. Though the people in SV we’re still pretty annoying and lindons parents still suck.

The Additions are finally in motion

Soon to add an ascended being physiology page + a sacred artists physiology page to the verse specific powers

I'm already working on the next addition thread which will deal with the cosmology addition [Currently working on a Blog for that]

Me after book 10:
138j85.jpg

Not gonna lie, the labyrinth section of the book was a bit weak until the Regan Shan conflicts. But the ending more then makes up for that
Yeah the first part of the labyrinth exploration felt kinda aimless since they didn't have a clear goal beyond just exploring it/trying to find out what happened. The Ending also elevates a lot of Eithans prior statements from across a lot of the older books

Yeah the first part of the labyrinth exploration felt kinda aimless since they didn't have a clear goal beyond just exploring it/trying to find out what happened. The Ending also elevates a lot of Eithans prior statements from across a lot of the older books
Ya I’m probably gonna have to re read this series at some point once im done

Mercy's profile is done and added

I arranged the P&A section in anticipation for when we get calcs for stuff prior to Dreadgod so that adding that will be easier since unlike Lindon she's only getting one profile

Finished dreadgod, definitely my favorite book right now. Lindon staying true to his word and not leaving anyone behind and making his whole team relevant power wise was great. The conflict between lindon and the monarchs was also fun to read through as they couldn’t just bully him into submission. Dross coming back awsome, the silent king was a great antagonist. The mercy and malice conflict was great. Lindon and yerin just stealing out the monarchs stuff at the end was hilarious. Definitely the best book so far

One thing I due have to wonder now that I’m at the last book is how will London and his team be relevant once they ascend? It was made pretty clear that monarchs are basically just big fish in small pounds so I’m guessing there gonna have to speed run there way through the heavens to have an affect on the current situation with the mad king

Ziels profile done

On to either Yerin or Eithan and some time after both likely a cosmology addition CRT

I’m looking at the speed for some of these guys at monarch lvl and it’s relativistic? Shouldn’t it be like infinite speed in there fighting at speeds comparable to teleportation?

Back