• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Couples torunament

Since this is the couples month I though in this. The conditions are:
  • Two characters per team
  • The two characters have to be a canon team, if they are a canon couple better but is actually enough if they a normal team of friends or just comrades.
  • The characters tiers need to be 7-B, this because I noticed 7-B has a good amount of couples/teams and I would like if the fights can be added.
  • Mid-high hax, though things like Immo type 8-9 and High-Godly or even Mid-Godly are forbidden, basically things that make the characters unable to die, things like amps that put the characters vastly above 100 megatons are restricted, and hax like EE or plot hax are forbidden since they are obviously too OP.
  • The teams need a nickname, can be a canon one or a fan one from the comunity.
  • The teams can be summited with a arena (with a picture of the arena obviously) and in a match in case that both teams have a arena the one to be used will be decided with a coin flip. If there is no arena then a city with no people will be used, below is the image.
  • They start at 100 meters away.
  • Speed equalizated obviously.
  • 8 teams, possibly more if there are some good candidates that couldn't enter.
  • The last team is from my choice.

Teams:
  1. Desperado Couple: Ikki Kurogane and Stella Vermillion (SSSAF Arc Ikki, Dragon Stella restricted. And all of Ikki's amps are restricted as well)
  2. Royal Knights: Yuno and Asta (Eye of the Midnight Sun Arc keys)
  3. Demon Gates Couple: Kyoka and Seilah
  4. Martial Art Masters: Bang and Bomb (Base Bang)
  5. Hiden Manufacture Represented: Kamen Rider Zero-One and Kamen Rider Vulcan (Workplace Competition arc, the things above 7-B are restricted)
  6. Rock Hard Duo: Gildedguy and Arzon
  7. The Sword and Shield Couple: Raph and Naofumi
  8. The Ball Crushers Couple: Hajime and Yue (Post-Evolution Hajime and Post-Schnee Yue)
Tournament Bracket

Since no one proposed an arena the tournament will happen here:
anime-MTV-Town3.jpg

Last edited:
Isnt 7-B extremely restrictive tho?
I would like that the fight could be added to the profiles, and you actually would be surprised but in 7-B there are more couples than what one could think in principle, and since isn't needed to actually be couples a can be just canon teams the list become even bigger.

I would like that the fight could be added to the profiles, and you actually would be surprised but in 7-B there are more couples than what one could think in principle, and since isn't needed to actually be couples a can be just canon teams the list become even bigger.
I am... Fairly certain that you cant add team matches

@Expectro2000xxx Everyone else has normal names, Hajime and Yue are the ball crushers, who go around turning men into sisters.

Ireena and Ard are married in like future timelines, so i guess they could work, don't really have a nickname though, and Ard might be too haxed to be here.

@Expectro2000xxx Everyone else has normal names, Hajime and Yue are the ball crushers, who go around turning men into sisters.

Ireena and Ard are married in like future timelines, so i guess they could work, don't really have a nickname though, and Ard might be too haxed to be here.
Not gonna lie, I want a lot to add the ball crushers as my choice but thought that maybe they were to haxxed? They could make people have a bit of fear, so I'm probably not gonna use them unless the rest of participants seem to also have certain level of hax, in their place my choice would be Kaori and Shizuku as the lilies couple.

Gonna add the second one meanwhile.

And see, there are actually a lot of potential candidates in the tier.

Team Desperado:

Ikki Kurogane and Stella Vermillion

Apologies in advanced for the other contestants.

Note: They aren't actually desperados in 7-B keys.
As a note to everyone, if you also say the key of the characters would be good.

In the case of Ard how in character is his EE?

I'm beginning to think that Hajime and Yue indeed can be there, good.

As a note to everyone, if you also say the key of the characters would be good.

SSSAF Arc. Dragon Stella restricted. And all of Ikki's amps are restricted as well.

Ard would be 2nd form, Ultimatum Zero would be restricted and Ireena would be Awakened.

But as i said Ard might be too much, near infinite astral bodies so hard to kill, analysis and control, means he analyzes and controls whatever is used on him, even law manipulation, as the ability fundamentally lets him analyze and control concepts themselves.

As for his EE, it's just another spell for him, besides analysis and control, he uses whatever he feels like.

Ard would be 2nd form, Ultimatum Zero would be restricted and Ireena would be Awakened.

But as i said Ard might be too much, near infinite astral bodies so hard to kill, analysis and control, means he analyzes and controls whatever is used on him, even law manipulation, as the ability fundamentally lets him analyze and control concepts themselves.

As for his EE, it's just another spell for him, besides analysis and control, he uses whatever he feels like.
Hmm, in that case then I guess he is too haxed for the tournament, so if you can think in another couple/team would be good.

Hmm, in that case then I guess he is too haxed for the tournament, so if you can think in another couple/team would be good.
honestly u have a bit too many restrictions. that EE isn't the most broken thing.

If you restrict things like that it becomes a bit difficult to find couples suitable for the tournament

Couple name: Royal Knights

wait normal team duos count as couples for this tournament?

That said, if EE isn't considered too haxed then I can let it pass.

Though regardless Ard wouldn't enter do to the near infinite astral bodies that make so hard to kil him.

Awakening Breath is a technique Bang can deploy in battle.

surprised no one added Naruto and Sasuke
If I'm going to add them but as narusasu or sasunaru.

One part of me wanted someone to add them as the yaoi joke, but another had the hope of things like Naruto and Hinata or Sasuke and Sakura but well.

What keys want to use?

If I'm going to add them but as narusasu or sasunaru.

One part of me wanted someone to add them as the yaoi joke, but another had the hope of things like Naruto and Hinata or Sasuke and Sakura but well.

What keys want to use?
i'll let others decide, i don't want to use them i was just surprised no one used

Back