• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto and Sasuke vs Madara: The Real Battle Begins Now!

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
So I learned that Team Battles are allowed as long as they meet some specific Criteria, which these two do so let's do this.

Six Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke vs Rinne-Sharingan Madara. Let's just assumed his Limbo Clone bitch slapped Zetsu out of existence or something so they can actually fight now.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki_(Part_II:_War_Arc) and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sasuke_Uchiha_(Part_II) : 7

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha :

Incon: 1

Last edited:
Im kinda debating if hokage naruto beats madara alone, so this is a little awkward but lets say I wanted to give Madara all benefits of the doubts and wank him(i don't wanna debate if its wank but I just wanna imagine what full power madara maybe possibly could be). I imagine 25 (or more uwu) wood clones all have their own perfect susanos along with the black and white limbo susanos. Maybe they all have wood armor wrapped around themselves or something crazy.

Doesn't the site scale the majestic susano above or equal to Fused Momoshiki who he himself... wait never mind I almost forgot about the rule.

Oh? What conditions are those?

As for my thoughts, considering how they performed against Kaguya who's considerably stronger than Madara, I think the team takes it. Naruto alone would be able to physically best Madara with boil release and probably even with normal attacks considering he clashed with Kaguya briefly and tore off her arm. I think the way they handled him in their final battle against him in storm 4 is pretty accurate to how it would make Madara react.
Im kinda debating if hokage naruto beats madara alone, so this is a little awkward but lets say I wanted to give Madara all benefits of the doubts and wank him(i don't wanna debate if its wank but I just wanna imagine what full power madara maybe possibly could be). I imagine 25 (or more uwu) wood clones all have their own perfect susanos along with the black and white limbo susanos. Maybe they all have wood armor wrapped around themselves or something crazy.
Naruto would counter by making shadow clone Kurama avatars
Doesn't the site scale the majestic susano above or equal to Fused Momoshiki who he himself... wait never mind I almost forgot about the rule.
What rule?
majestic susano with all the sage energy in the entire area combined would probably be N&S best bet.
Or Six Paths Almighy Scream. That'd probably body Madara
Do you think Naruto and Sasuke could destroy the moon with Six Paths: Almighty  Scream? - Quora

Essentially immortal or not, Madara ain't regening from that.

Naruto would counter by making shadow clone Kurama avatars
Naruto only made a handful against Sasuke in their fight, idk if he can make as many kurama clones as madara can make susano clones, idk.
What rule?
I was gonna scale to majestic attire to fused momoshiki who scales to kaguya who is above madara but i don't think that's allowed.
Or Six Paths Almighy Scream. That'd probably body Madara
That'll be awesome, but imagine that but Naruto and Sasuke are already combined in majestic attire. God knows what jutsu they could launch.

Madara is my boy. but this ain't Boruto Naruto and Sasuke, Their Teen Counterparts are extremely combated savvy and have the feats to prove it, This Naruto is also just straight up more haxed.

While I think this version of Madara could 1 v1 either of them and Potentially come out on top, I just don't think it's happening with both them. Naruto and Sasuke's teamwork is honestly understated.

Sasuke can counter nearly all of Madara's Hax Including IT which he can shield Naruto from or Dispel and Naruto can amp himself up with steam release , has massive AOE attacks and can just straight up One-Shot or severely cripple Madara with his Asura Kurama+the whole worlds Sage energy.

Madara is more skilled and has the experience to not get ganked like a League of Legends player but I think the Duo eventually come out on top with High Diff.

Naruto only made a handful against Sasuke in their fight, idk if he can make as many kurama clones as madara can make susano clones, idk.

I was gonna scale to majestic attire to fused momoshiki who scales to kaguya who is above madara but i don't think that's allowed.

That'll be awesome, but imagine that but Naruto and Sasuke are already combined in majestic attire. God knows what jutsu they could launch.
He had drained a lot of chakra at that point, weren't the clones missing parts of their heads? Also it's really hard to believe Madara can make more clones of anything than Naruto.

I mean the majestic attire is from Adult Naruto and Sasuke and also it's far above Momoshiki since they were both drained then and Fused Momoshiki>>Kaguya. And I'm not sure if it's a rule. Just something members disagree with.

Storm 4 again has you covered.

Madara is my boy. but this ain't Boruto Naruto and Sasuke, Their Teen Counterparts are extremely combated savvy and have the feats to prove it, This Naruto is also just straight up more haxed.

While I think this version of Madara could 1 v1 either of them and Potentially come out on top, I just don't think it's happening with both them. Naruto and Sasuke's teamwork is honestly understated.

Sasuke can counter nearly all of Madara's Hax Including IT which he can shield Naruto from or Dispel and Naruto can amp himself up with steam release , has massive AOE attacks and can just straight up One-Shot or severely cripple Madara with his Asura Kurama+the whole worlds Sage energy.

Madara is more skilled and has the experience to not get ganked like a League of Legends player but I think the Duo eventually come out on top with High Diff.
You're right this ain't Boruto Naruto or Sasuke. That gives him a chance while fighting them solo at least.

Wait wouldn't Naruto and Sasuke still have the seals? All they have to do is touch Madara and then bam, it's over. They'll probably do the same strat they did against Kaguya where she basically had to switch dimensions just to avoid getting sealed and she's faster than Madara.

Wait wouldn't Naruto and Sasuke still have the seals? All they have to do is touch Madara and then bam, it's over. They'll probably do the same strat they did against Kaguya where she basically had to switch dimensions just to avoid getting sealed and she's faster than Madara.
he can do limbo clone substitutions, but only so many times

This is them during the Madara fight, right? If so, I think Madara could possibly super high diff, with how his limbo clones were going equal with Naruto’s shadow clones before he got his third eye, and how Naruto is above Sasuke to not a ridiculous extent, hm.

This is them during the Madara fight, right? If so, I think Madara could possibly super high diff, with how his limbo clones were going equal with Naruto’s shadow clones before he got his third eye, and how Naruto is above Sasuke to not a ridiculous extent, hm.
Exactly. His limbo clones were equal to his clones when it was just matching numbers. If Naruto increased the number of them it would be in Naruto's favor, and this is just Naruto. Add someone else comparable to him and I don't think Madara has a chance. Especially considering Naruto gets stronger as he gets used to the form and matches/overpowers Kaguya who's way above Madara. Lowkey I could make a solid argument for why Naruto would solo. Letalone them as a team.

So you're voting Madara?

Back