• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Could we bump up Cthulu's Tier?

He is around high 2A, not 4C, and is a higher dimensional being (like a bunch of Cthulu mythos beings, at least 5th dimensional. Possible much higher

Could you elaborate? Where exactly is it stated that he is higher dimensional?

In lovcraft's Mythos, it is mentioned that cthulu comes from a plane of existence so far beyond comprehension that our minds literally censor him

If the whole "plane of existence" thing is correct, that does sound like good justification.

Though I'm definitely not the most knowledgeable person to ask about this. I'm pretty sure you'll want to ask some people on the Knowledgeable Members List for the Cthulhu Mythos for help here.

Thanks for the advice, I just found it a bit suspect that one of the great old ones, coupled with the fact that most beings from Lovecraft tend to be in a higher dimensions I'll dredge up some links and hit up the people on that list sometime tommorow

You're welcome mate. Always happy to help. :)

Back