• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

COTM 2 CRT

Chariot190

Day 132 of working on MGS
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Bronze Supporter
Finally getting around to updating his ass.
Calc's been long done and accepted.

Basically just a key for Bloodstained 2 with the calc results.
Plus Self-sustenance (can survive on the moon, despite lacking oxygen) for the whole cast.

Also MHS speed and continental range on sub-weapons for the rest of the cast who have profiles. (Miriam, Alfred and Gebel).

Zangetsu in the new key will go up to 5-A, At least MHS+, likely higher with relativistic attack speed plus big dick range and the like. Only him though.
The rest stay the same till that demon dude putting a crack in the moon is calced. So if someone wants to do that, be my guest.
Soul Destruction with the Soul Eraser, Purification with Zanmatou. (Used to kill Mephisto who was possessing Dominque, without harming her). Type 2. With the former being listed under optional equipment (has it for a a chunk of the game but trades it out for Zanmatou).
Soul destruction statement. Another. There's obviously other ones but that should be good enough, but basically the blade with soul eraser for its name deletes souls, woah.
This.
Weapon Mastery, like in general, he's stated to be a master swordsman in both games, plus he's clearly skilled with the chain.
Also a weakness for Zanmatou that it's kinda useless against those who are good (still functions as a sword but doesn't have that lol **** you effect on it).

With the Soul Eraser/Bad Path he gets.
Explosion Generation with the Explosive ball and chain.
Magic/Fire Manipulation (Talisman creates a pillar of magic, almost like some sort of dark flame pillar, described as a pillar of fire on the jpn website). The basic one creates a "magical explosion", but I think he already has that listed.
Acrobatics with Soul eraser via demon essence, plus in his first key and demon lord key, assuming he choose the bad path. (Dude can do flips and shit mid air). (Actually he may have it even in his base based on this).
Afterimage creation. First key, bad path. Has the good ol Alucard run. Minor thou.
Double jump, first key, bad path.

For Dark Lord, he has elasticity (extends his arm quite a bit), shapeshifting (morphs his arm into a scythe, multiple types even and even morphs into a skeletal dragon), acrobatics, darkness manipulation (his sword emits a bunch of shadowy hands that cover the whole of the walls and ground), surface scaling (can cling to walls spidey style), shockwave manipulation (just for his giant crescent attack) and paralysis inducement.
Summoning gets switched with shapeshifting, he ain't summoning the dragon head, he's morphing his body into it. Though he does summon the ghost skulls so I guess it would stay, the boss as a whole, everything mentioned can be seen in here.

For Gebel, Duplication, he can split into multiple bats, magic/darkness manipulation (his standard attack is described as dark energy), afterimage creation with Siphon Blood (basically a burst of speed that leaves some afterimages while transformed).

There's also a few feats that could be looked at still, most notably the ship Alfred creates based on Hachi's tech could go from the earth's upper atmosphere to the moon within 3min more or less, which adds up to like mach 6226.1094914156137747 (though technically, it's faster than that, it covers most of that in 3 bursts of speed), probably scales to everyone, given someone is piloting it and they can avoid obstacles, the basic shit, and they all scale to each other more or less minus Zangetsu who's the fastest. But I doubt he's controlling the ******* spaceship.
Plus, Alfred's magic and the Gebel's magic and Robet's drake cannon can keep up with the ship so they'd scale to it directly anyway, not to mention the stage boss which should be slower than the final boss for all intents and purposes 🤷‍♂️
Doesn't actually upgrade them, just supports them, another MHS-MHS+ feat to add to the pile.
(Also demonstrably a **** ton faster than asteroids in the vacuum of space, could probably calc this, it'd end up as MHS-MHS+ as well, meaning either way).

Also we need to calc LS feats.
Miriam can wield a giant axe (basic sub-weapon, eyeballing it, probably at minimum Class 1).
Fished up a big ass fish.
Hachi could hold his ground despite being charged by what is probably like a 1000ton+ mass of steel moving at train speeds. (Zangetsu can bisect it as well).
Hachi can hold back Mephisto.
Hachi can kinda hold this thing back for a bit.
Miriam can too, while leaping with her giant axe. (Two feats in one). And it's a cinematic, so she can canonically leap with the thing.
Kinda like the above Chariot/Train boss except with a lightning dragon and Zangetsu (Zangetsu can hold his ground and split it in half while it charges him).
Gremory can toss a "moon" (Class M).
Lava snake dude could lift a chunk of land (It's gonna be Class 100, maybe 50, at most).
Sal can break free of like chains that are nearly human wide. Almost, merely headcanon, but I'd assume those chains aren't just large chains but I have zero evidence so ignore that bit.
And there's the "by virtue of size" ones given there's big ass building sized demonic enemies.

Also I'm aware of how badly this is structured, I half assed it quite a bit, kinda just threw it together today and off memory given I procrastinated almost a whole year, but either way it's good enough.
And if anyone wants to make profiles for some dudes that'd be nice, COTM Dom and mf corgi piloting a magic mecha would be cool to have.

I'm probably forgetting shit so if I am, go ahead and mention it.

Last edited:
Here's something, what do we do about bosses?
Some get completely ****** up and mutilated, but are alive and fine again on the second playthrough.

Which is notable because the second playthroughs canonically happen, in COTM 2 they canonically go through the game thrice, the final time to gather shards from the bosses they previously already ****** up. Minus one, which kinda implies he actually died as he's fought once and never seen again.

And the first game too, albeit only in a what-if ending, but characters like Gremory still canonically survived as she's in 2.

Do we give regen (albeit over time) or like resurrection? Or just pretend it didn't happen bar ones like Gremory which can't be handwaved.

I say this because we have Gremory, but I also wanna do a profile for a few.

Last edited:
Yeah, there just isn't a good way to tackle that. It's never mentioned or acknowledged in the lore, but at the same time, it does happen, because it's required to get to the endings. It could also be a lot of reasons as well, whether they're being brought back by the big bad, or they regen/resurrect themselves, some time is convoluted stuff because of Zangetsu, they're not unique demons and other ones that look similar to them take their place, etc.

We can't really ignore it, so I think adding "possibly" resurrection is a decent compromise in this situation.

Back