• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the Time Stop banned, Corvo still has the Teleportation, Wind Blast, Rat Summoning and Possession. My vote for Corvo.

How high into Small Buildng level is Corvo?

EDIT: NVM, he's 300 megajoules to Ezio's 476 megajoules. Ezio has a decent AP advantage and has dealt with short-range teleportation, but he really doesn't seem to have an answer for Swarming, Possession or Soul Manip. I'mma give this to Corvo.

EDIT 2: On a note, Swarming may not work due to Ezio being tougher and wearing even tougher armor and all, but Possession, Wind Blasts and Soul Manip are still a thing so I'm still putting my money on Corvo for this one.

KLOL506 said:
EDIT 2: On a note, Swarming may not work due to Ezio being tougher and wearing even tougher armor and all, but Possession, Wind Blasts and Soul Manip are still a thing so I'm still putting my money on Corvo for this one.
Ezio do have Resistance to Mind Control and Mind Manipulation, it hard to say if Possession can fully work in this case.

Another advantage for Ezio is his Eagle Vision, which may give him a far better Precognition than the one Corvo had.

True, but Ezio has no resistance to Corvo's Soul Manip and I have no idea how strong Corvo's wind-blasts are. If they're not hurricane levels, Ezio might actually take this.

Also, how does Corvo's possession work? If it's via contact, then he's not gonna have a good time against Ezio at all.

EDIT: NVM he does it from 24 meters, but Ezio's gonna be able to trace every one of his steps via Retrocognition and all and stay well within cover long enough to deal a killing blow to Corvo since their precogs cancel each other out, not to mention that Ezio's got no problems fighting against considerably swifter opponents even without his precog.

KLOL506 said:
True, but Ezio has no resistance to Corvo's Soul Manip and I have no idea how strong Corvo's wind-blasts are. If they're not hurricane levels, Ezio might actually take this.
For what i had see in the profile Corvo's Soul Manip is not very combat applicable and the Wind Blast doesn't seen to be that strong (yes they can lift nomral people and even kill them but it isn't enough to kill Ezio with his durability).

Now that does mess things up a lot.

Changing my vote to Ezio via better precog and possessing retrocog which'll allow him to stay one step ahead of Corvo's moves and figure out what he actually does and what his powers are. Ezio's weapons dish out far harder than him and he needs one shot to finish Corvo off.

Corvo ******* rapes Ezio lmao. His arsenal is way more impressive and ezio cant anwser mos god his other abilites.

Connor would prolly be a better match for him tbh

He only need to look at the Target of his Possession. Wind Blast are not at that level. Also Corvo has Dark Vision whice let him see through wall to see the enemies and their direction of vision plus security systems, interactive objects, and collectibles.

Edit: Don't forget the Heart - in addition, when Corvo squeezes the Heart, it whispers secrets directly into his mind concerning his current area, as it senses information about the world beyond mortal recognition. When the Heart is pointed at a person, it reveals secrets about them to Corvo.

Ezio can see through walls too, if Desmond's conisderably weaker Eagle Vision is anything to go by, and Ezio can detect weak-spots and objects of interest via Eagle Sense if that helps.

EDIT: It also allows him to know about his enemies' secrets via thoroughly scanning them on sight, requires less than 5 seconds at most.

Time Manip is restricted by default and Ezio answers Rat Swarm by being tougher and having better armor, while he counters Possession by taking cover, using Retrocog and answers Wind Manip by virtue of higher lifting strength and dura.

Also, Ezio's got more varieties of bombs than Connor does LOL. Ezio's got a more massive arsenal ranging from 8-C bombs, poison trip mines, sticky bombs meant to stick to enemies, thunder bombs to cripple enemies without killing them, cherry bombs to lure enemies out, blood bombs to put fear into the people with fake blood and whatnot, even ranging from heavy weapons, swords, daggers and the like.

Kassandra seems to be a better option tho.

KLOL506 said:
Ezio can see through walls too, if Desmond's conisderably weaker Eagle Vision is anything to go by, and Ezio can detect weak-spots and objects of interest via Eagle Sense if that helps.
EDIT: It also allows him to know about his enemies' secrets via thoroughly scanning them on sight, requires less than 5 seconds at most.

Time Manip is restricted by default and Ezio answers Rat Swarm by being tougher and having better armor, while he counters Possession by taking cover, using Retrocog and answers Wind Manip by virtue of higher lifting strength and dura.

Also, Ezio's got more varieties of bombs than Connor does LOL. Ezio's got a more massive arsenal ranging from 8-C bombs, poison trip mines, sticky bombs meant to stick to enemies, thunder bombs to cripple enemies without killing them, cherry bombs to lure enemies out, blood bombs to put fear into the people with fake blood and whatnot, even ranging from heavy weapons, swords, daggers and the like.

Kassandra seems to be a better option tho.
Ezio may have a more massive arsenal to 8 C bombs but that was all with preparations, not straight he met a templar and baam he use 8 C bomb on him.

Usually he carries slightly weaker bombs on the fly to kill his enemies but that was just me explaining how more varied his equipment was than Connor. Only his 8-C bombs are via prep, and with only a few minutes, and it's restricted by default since OP stated this to be 9-A only.

Yeah, but those few minutes can be the difference between life and death. I won't deny Ezio is good, very good, has a more massive arsenal but in a straight fight he can't beat Corvo. He's more lethal, all his weapon are straight deadly thanks to his Blink whice I think will make the biggest difference here. Nothing stops Corvo from Blinking + Springrazor Trap and then Blink again afar. Or just blink straight in Ezio with his Sword. Ps. His Blink is can't be detected.

Ezio's gone against foes who've used rapid teleportation and also has himself absorbed the experience from viewing the Masyaf Keys of Altair, not to mention that Ezio's not gonna go toe-to-toe against him anyway once he figures out what he is via Eagle Sense, thus making him take the stealth path.

What're Ezio's skill feats? Because Corvo won a sword fighting championship when he was a child against grown adults, has defeated the world's greatest assassins who have had the same powers he does for a far longer time, and can defeat a witch even The Outsider considered a potential threat without using his powers at all (sans Soul Manipulation anyways but that was to make sure she stayed dead).

When did he fight rapid teleportation ( I don't remeber, I've played it a long time ago). And also the author of the post didn;t say how they meet or conditions (excluding the Timp Stop) so more likely they fight a straight fight. Corvo also has Precognition. Another thing, cause I see you use all Ezio facts then Corvo can too so he can Time Travel (even if limited).

Ezio's skill feats are going toe-to-toe against hordes of janissaries who are really the only ones who can give Ezio a run for his money, going toe-to-toe against Cesare Borgia, who absorbed over centuries worth of combat experience from the Apple while Ezio was away on other ventures, went toe-to-toe with other former Assassins like Vali Cel Tradat, who was equally dangerous as Ezio minus Eagle Sense, and he has trained other Eagle Sense users like Giovanni Borgia to hone his potential, not to mention Ezio also practically absorbed most of Altair's combat experience via a few keys, with Altair's combat skills having been repeatedly mentioned by Niccolo Polo in the novels to have been taken with the help from the Apple of Eden, thus allowing him to gain greater in-depth detail about the 21st century and about the Isu. (Altair would have even uncovered the secrets of life like Pythagoras, but time wasn't on his side).

So, a little behind on Corvo's stuff (Minus the Outsider thing), but precog and retrocog somewhat fix that up.

Time manip abilities were restricted in the OP by default. Ezio fought against Rodrigo, who could teleport around places with his Staff, so Ezio resorted to using the Apple to counter it, but then the Apple's clones went poof and Ezio was left on his lonesome for the rest of the fight. Ezio could have used the Apple's abilities to teleport himself, but for some reason, didn't.

KLOL506 said:
Ezio's skill feats are going toe-to-toe against hordes of janissaries who are really the only ones who can give Ezio a run for his money, going toe-to-toe against Cesare Borgia, who absorbed over centuries worth of combat experience from the Apple while Ezio was away on other ventures, went toe-to-toe with other former Assassins like Vali Cel Tradat, who was equally dangerous as Ezio minus Eagle Sense, and he has trained other Eagle Sense users like Giovanni Borgia to hone his potential, not to mention Ezio also practically absorbed most of Altair's combat experience via a few keys, with Altair's combat skills having been repeatedly mentioned by Niccolo Polo in the novels to have been taken with the help from the Apple of Eden, thus allowing him to gain greater in-depth detail about the 21st century and about the Isu. (Altair would have even uncovered the secrets of life like Pythagoras, but time wasn't on his side).
So, a little behind on Corvo's stuff (Minus the Outsider thing), but precog and retrocog somewhat fix that up.
Corvo has precog and Time Travel (Limited) but still hax.

KLOL506 said:
The rats he summons are plauge rats IIRC, so there's that. I don't know if Ezio's resistence allows him to resist such an intense plauge.

What is Retrocog, and how does this counter his possession?

And Corvo's windblast instantly kills guards who are hit by it - sending them flying - said guards are able to fight with and even kill Corvo.

Ezio's retrocog allows him to visit events that have already happened, and allows him to scrutinize them to the smallest detail. All Eagle Vision/Sense users possess it. They can even trace trails gone cold and follow the path where their enemies have gone. He uses that to get out of Corvo's line of sight and get one step ahead. Also, Ezio was around with his sick brother Petruccio quite a lot, and most other Isu-Hybrids are immune to plagues from birth, if Kassandra's full-blown immunity is anything to say for the matter.

Ezio's about 1.586x more durable than Corvo and has tougher armor on it so he might be able to resist the wind for a bit.

I see Corvo taking this then. They're both extremely talented, but the skill gap is small enough that versatility should give Corvo the edge he needs. Plus, Corvo could swarm him with rats, posses one of those rats to disappear whilst Ezio is distracted and the posses him from the shadows and make him kill himself.

Eh, that makes me change my mind then. Corvo does seem more versatile and agile to get ahead of Ezio. Going back to Corvo then.

Off-topic, but can Corvo chain-blink like that?

KLOL506 said:
Eh, that makes me change my mind then. Corvo does seem more versatile and agile to get ahead of Ezio. Going back to Corvo then.

Off-topic, but can Corvo chain-blink like that?
I think I remember a video of him doing that, but I'll have to check. BRB.

That settles it then. Corvo via better versatility, agility and Chain-Blink.

KLOL506 said:
Ezio's retrocog allows him to visit events that have already happened, and allows him to scrutinize them to the smallest detail. All Eagle Vision/Sense users possess it. They can even trace trails gone cold and follow the path where their enemies have gone. He uses that to get out of Corvo's line of sight and get one step ahead. Also, Ezio was around with his sick brother Petruccio quite a lot, and most other Isu-Hybrids are immune to plagues from birth, if Kassandra's full-blown immunity is anything to say for the matter.
Ezio's about 1.586x more durable than Corvo and has tougher armor on it so he might be able to resist the wind for a bit.
From what I remember in Assassin's Creed games, don't they have to concentrate to use their ocular abilities?

And wouldn't that be difficult for a guy who can teleport right next to him at any time and is trying to fight and kill him?

And couldn't Corvo just teleport to the guy and then possess him? Knowing about an ability, is useless if Ezio can't move out of the way in time before he gets possessed.

Honestly, I feel that Corvo has the edge here.

Also, isn't it not allowed for you to restrict abilities?

You only need to concentrate if you need to differentiate between people that wear the exact same clothes, but that's only for Ezio, others could figure shit out instantly. Ezio was scanning a guy and then he got the right one, but his apprentice jumped in without knowing the right enemy and killed an innocent.

Ezio's dealt with people who teleported right up to him, but like Wright and Zara said, nothing stops Corvo from spamming Swarm, Blinking into a Rat and then Blinking into Ezio, so you're a little late on that part.

I believe so, yes.

Unrestricting Time Manip would make Corvo stomp Ezio tho.

KLOL506 said:
Kassandra vs Corvo next?
I'm sure Kasandra wins with Time Stop Restriction but Time Travel can still turn The battle. I'm 70/30 For Kasandra without Time Stop but with IT 10/10 Corvo.

Kassandra has Time abilities herself and can short-range teleport too, not to mention she can turn her Staff into anything she wants, like a rifle. Also, she can spam various explosive arrows, poison arrows, use Homing or call for Ikaros to swoop into places, spam long-range energy blasts, use the Staff and Spear to be warned of abilities that can't be detected, use Existence Erasure with just the slightest touch of her spear, etc.

Like I said i'm sure she wins but without Restriction it's în character for Corvo to spam Time Stop and he's immune to Time Stop used by others.

Well, that sucks.

Anyway, let's get a few more votes for this thread, unless restricting Time Stop isn't allowed and the thread gets closed because stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back