• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corrupt The Wishes

So, here's how the game goes.

XXX1: I wish for XX.

XXX2: Granted but (something horrible)

I start first.

I wish that JJBA part 5 to come out.

I wish for the song "Never Going to Give You Up" permanently played on every sound medium.

granted except its only played for you and only you can hear it at max volume for life

TISSG7Redgrave said:
granted except its only played for you and only you can hear it at max volume for life
The title of the thread is "Corrupt the wish", not amplify it.

Vizorus69 said:
I wish for the song "Never Going to Give You Up" permanently played on every sound medium.
Granted, but it's being sung by an Eldritch Abomination that kills people when it does anything more than whisper.

Meh. The one who grant the wish can corrupt it in any way possible.

I wish for the original, mythical Ragnarok to happen.

that ones granted but it angers the Physics gods so you are exiled to The Abyss with your wish revoked

i wish for nothing

Fllflourine said:
that ones granted but it angers the Physics gods so you are exiled to The Abyss with your wish revoked
i wish for nothing
Granted, but it comes in the shape of a ball filled with perfect vaccum (which technically count as nothing).

P.S. The ball is fragile, so if you break it, you might get sucked into the vaccum and the pressure could kill you.

Granted but the universe still hates you, so it corrupts it anyway

i wish to understand the secrets behind cinammon toast crunch

Fllflourine said:
Granted but the universe still hates you, so it corrupts it anyway
i wish to understand the secrets behind cinammon toast crunch
Granted, but it's a secret front by the illuminati to control all life and now they are after you in particular.

Back