• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Fire Emblem vs RWBY in mind when the upgrades were being worked on, anyway, Corron scales to a 531.682 tonnes of TNT, what does Ruby scale to? I don't got access to NarutoForums. Also, Corrin does have healing and durability negations to give him/her some advantage. Although, the gravity thing I'm not sure if Corrin could handle that. For now, I'm going with Corrin for reasons I mentioned.

Yeah, Corrin should take this since he/she's almost 5 times stronger.

Unless Ruby as durability negation, we should perhaps close this.

I mean, Ruby fodderized a Nevermore at the beginning of Volume 4 so she is a bit stronger than the Nevermore itself. Also the Nevermore is 140 iirc

Yeah, it is more fair that way, but also kind of a stalemate now; Corrin is still invulnerable while Corrin can't really touch Ruby, switching to inconclusive now. But if there's any luck, I'm leaning towards Corrin my just a hair.

Inconclusive (assuming the calc gets accepted)

Neither of them really gets anything done, Ruby blitzes while Corrin is just standing there forever unable to do anything while being hit by several attacks that never make it through to them at speeds they can't even imagine

If the speed calc is accepted, Ruby. 5x is far from too high. This honestly is a problem with us. Too little gaps for this many claims of stomps. OBD never had this problem...

However, if not accepted, Corrin, as the speed gap isn't enough to make up for AP this time around.

So stalemate, or stomp in Ruby's favor; 5x AP & Durability Vs 24x speed. Iirc, extreme speed difference is typically even more stomp like than extreme power difference.

I love how people completely ignored the fact that it was supposed to be the 8-A Corrin, not the 7-B. But, my vote is for Ruby for reasons above.

Nobody ignored the fact that this is 8-A Corrin, it's just that Corrin scales to a feat that is 5 times higher than what Ruby scales to, it's still 8-A, just on a higher scale

CPTTenneal said:
I love how people completely ignored the fact that it was supposed to be the 8-A Corrin, not the 7-B. But, my vote is for Ruby for reasons above.
I love when people don't read threads :)

Nobody mentioned 7B, at all.

No

531 tons of tnt is still 8-A, the gap between high and low end 8-A is wide enough for this difference in power (the total gap between baseline and peak 8-A is 10x)

You can see that it's is still 8-A from the page on Attack Potency

8-A Corrin is still 531 tons of TNT; in fact, nearly all Fire Emblem characters are that strong in base forms. Which is a hell of a lot more than Ruby's 110 tons. However, Ruby still blitzes hard with a 24x greater speed. I'd consider this a massive stalemate; Ruby can't really damage Corrin unless she has something that negates durability and nothing Corrin can do can touch Ruby.

I mean if this is volume 5 Ruby she should be somewhat higher than the 110 tons feat but yeah, Corrin still has an AP advantage

Could Ruby just freeze her with ice dust?

Well, I did say this is either a stalemate or a stomp in Ruby's favor (And the variable depends on a possible durability negation attack). And not sure how Ice Dust compares to Fimbulvetr; an ice tome with comparable levels of power to Bolganone. So I'm going to say Ice Dust wouldn't quite Freeze Corrin. But I did notice Silver Eyes, albeit, that's not something Ruby can use to her full potential.

To be fair V5 Ruby kills 140 tons characters with the recoil of Crescent Rose. I do think that she is near enough in AP to harm Corrin (albei I don't know how she scale from the feat, if she is far above or on a similar level)

Not entirely certain what the exact requirements are, but generally, a 4x AP/Durability difference is generally the requirement for character A to be invulnerable to character B. 531/140 would be a 3.8x difference actually. But yeah, if Ruby can at least chip damage combined with insane blitz, then it might be a stomp in her favor after all.

This seems like a stomp in one way or the other regardless of speed equalization or not.

Then why does it exist if it's a stomp either way? Maybe we should wait until Volume 5 of RWBY is finished, then see what Ruby's tier is. If it's higher then what it is now, in the 7 range, then use 7-B Corrin. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back