• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kirito has High 8-C across all forms except Alicization. Which version are we using?

Gotta make clear of that as one has access to flight and magic, the other is physically superior. The third is gay and has a lightsaber.

What feats does Corrin have in the High 8-C form? Corrin's AP is scaled to a feat that's just barely above the baseline for Large Building level, while Kirito's SAO from is far, far more powerful than the Large Building size boss mob from the 50-something floor, as he was soloing the Gleam Eyes of the 74th floor for the most part. Kirito has the stat advantage.

Gargoyle 1 said:
What tier is ALZ Kirito anyway?
I think since most of the arc is still in Japanese, we don't know his tier until everything's translated. So that means he's listed as Unknown for now.

Likely scales from god account Asuna's trench, as he was still above and beyond anyone with his Incarnate state and 2 swords, to the point of flash-freezing the entire battlefield, and all the enemy soldiers in it (without touching any of his allies), and transmuting PoH, iirc, into a tree with human awareness but no ability to move.

Asuna feat
The circle on the left is 1500km in diameter

Xmark12 said:
Gargoyle 1 said:
What tier is ALZ Kirito anyway?
I think since most of the arc is still in Japanese, we don't know his tier until everything's translated. So that means he's listed as Unknown for now.
Uh, literally the entire arc except the last volume is already translated. The only reason we don't have most of Kirito's UW stuff here is because no one bothered to add it yet.

Ooooohhhhh, I didn't know that. Welp! Time to start reading!

...When I finish summer school.... ;A;

Back