• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat fights the new Rocket-Bearer (Finished!)

And speed boosts are equalized only if they lead to a victory via speed blitz, which Buzz won't exactly be "blitzing" per say, it's more that he launches an attack that's too fast for him to dodge (So yeah, blitzing)

If what you said about the rocket not being affected was true, it would be a blitz. But what you said isn't true, so it's not a blitz.

Based on? We have nothing explaining the full rules of speed equalized, and all I've been able to go off of is what I've seen in other threads

BigSmoke4269 said:
I'm tired of telling you guys that Derek is the one being incompetent, not Cool Cat.
Yet in CC vs Thunder McQueen you say that CC is an asshole, despite this obviously not being what Derek wants.

"He (Thunder McQueen) doesn't want to die with Cool Cat (why would he)"

"He thinks he's doing good, but he's kind of an asshole."

"Cool Cat will just say "maybe if you were nicer, you'd have more friends", make Thunder feel worse and cause him to kill himself. At that point, why would Thunder want to die alongside him?"

The problem is that in Cool Cat's universe, those tactics work and help people feel better. In other verses, they don't work and have the opposite effect.

Ok, then by that logic we could also say that pretty much everyone in the CC Cinematic Universe is dumb, and CC,is regarded as smart by these dumb people, but in comparison to other people from other verses, CC is an idiot (If that makes sense).

I'll try to word it differently.

Maybe everyone in CC's universe is not as smart as a human being from our world, and CC, being Average or even Below Average in intelligence (But still smarter than the people from Cool Cat Saves The Kids) is, in comparison to these people, smart.

BigSmoke4269 said:
The problem is that in Cool Cat's universe, those tactics work and help people feel better. In other verses, they don't work and have the opposite effect.
Why would stuff like this work on this people if they weren't different from us?

I just realized Cool Cat never made any situations better in the movie by saying that

He says that when he's being bullied by Butch, and it doesn't work. However, when other people are being bullied, Cool Cat asks the bullies why, and, when they say nobody loves them, Cool Cat makes them feel better by saying "he loves them".

That doesn't mean he won't dodge an attack from the opponent, and yet you seem to think it does, as seen in this thread and Big Smoke VS Cool Cat.

That's just plain wrong. He was never in an actual fight, he always fouht in controlled and friendly spaces.

That doesn't mean he doesn't know how to fight

Also by your logic Bruce Lee doesn't have any fighting experience either

I don't know much about Bruce Lee but I'm sure he went to tournaments or something which I doubt CC did due to only fighting in self-defense

Joaco0902 said:
I don't know much about Bruce Lee but I'm sure he went to tournaments or something which I doubt CC did due to only fighting in self-defense
You do realize that wrestlers perform in tournaments, right?

Anyways, Cool Cat doesn't need experience to dodge something as fast as him if he's already skilled enough to be a black belt pro wrestler.

Back