• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cool Cat fights the new Rocket-Bearer (Finished!)

I swear, if people are voting CC based on him having guns... then I'll probably do nothing

Soupywolf5 said:
Who's Derek CC isn't exactly the embodiment of competency
Derek is CC creator. This guy. He's pretty crazy, if I'm being honest. He tried to sue a channel that made a negative review of his movie for practically no reason.

BigSmoke4269 said:
I'm tired of telling you guys that Derek is the one being incompetent, not Cool Cat.
Any character in Barney will tell you that Barney is very smart, when, at most, Barney is average in intelligence.

Any character in Barney will tell you that Barney is very smart, when, at most, Barney is average in intelligence.

0559D96D-8B05-4803-AB61-4DA12712BE28
Ummm...

from what i can remember of my childhood, didnt barney once build a fully functional rocketship? out of old junkyard parts?

Just so I don't feel like I'm being completely useless on my own thread (And literally everyone already knows this), I'm just going to leave this here pointing out that technically both combatants here have an AP advantage (As Buzz has the advantage with the Rocket, but physically CC does)

The reason I vote for Cool Cat is because he can dodge the rocket. He's a skilled martial artist. Buzz is good with martial arts too, but I doubt it'd help him trying to hit Cool Cat with a rocket. Martial arts =/= flying into a furry pedo with a rocket strapped to your back.

BigSmoke4269 said:
The reason I vote for Cool Cat is because he can dodge the rocket. He's a skilled martial artist. Buzz is good with martial arts too, but I doubt it'd help him trying to hit Cool Cat with a rocket. Martial arts =/= flying into a furry pedo with a rocket strapped to your back.
Except when Buzz uses his Martial arts more then CC (And iirc it was brought up that Buzz is actually more skilled then CC) it would still probably make him more likely to hit him

Back