• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Controversial Question

How impressive would it be if someone is a transduality and at the same time being above all binary concepts???

You'd technically be Omnipotent since OPtence itself is binary. But most, if not all characters don't literally mean ALL binary concepts. Just most of them.

Would it safe to say that those who are trandual and above all binary concepts are really stronger outerversals? Like stupidly high into it?

Lightbuster30 said:
You'd technically be Omnipotent since OPtence itself is binary. But most, if not all characters don't literally mean ALL binary concepts. Just most of them.
I dont think that's enough

I mean, this dude created the concept of duality and he's only 1-A

I dont think that's enough

I mean, this dude created the concept of duality and he's only 1-A

Can u show me the feats that he did that? Also im not talking just about transdual but above all binary concepts

Sandman31 said:
He created the concept of duality thereby creating all binary concepts, If God didnt made the concept of duality then binary concepts wont exist

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OF7dO-fI-...wdeduc2Rk8A5nbVxTfx84wCHMYCw/s1600/RCO012.jpg
Binary concepts arent really the issue in the scan. It talks about him cresting the duality but that contradicts the fact that there are DC characters who sre higher than him and still not beyond all dualities. this show case the writer doesnt know what he's talking about.

The fact it talks about space and time and other concepts directly debunks it being all dualities and all binary concepts

Back