• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Control Revision Threads

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Since I will try to significantly reduce my participation in new content revision threads, it will be extra important that our members use the Knowledgeable Members List page.

This both means writing down your own username under the franchises that you know a lot about, and for which you are willing to help out with evaluating revision threads, and informing all the members listed under a certain franchise that you need their help with participation.

I have added a note about this in the Discussion Rules page, but I thought that it was best to inform you all in this manner as well.

In addition, since I won't have the time to help out as much with CR threads, our regular members will require more help from the rest of the staff with evaluating them.

I've always wanted to be on that page, as then I can at least feel like a valid user...

Hmm, is this thread supposed to be nominating yourself, or just highlighting how it is useful?

I kinda....have written my name in that page. I have watch and read almost all of the things regarding Puella Magi Verse.

I haven't read Oriko Magica and translated Magia Record due to real life matter. But I already know around 80% regarding PM verse.

I am just highlighting that it is very useful for finding people to help out with CR threads, and that all members who are very knowledgeable about verses should write their usernames there.

Okay, got it! Can I add Rhythm Heaven? Since I'm basically the one holding the front for that series. Also, if not a problem, Mario (since I am very knowledgable on it) and... maybe Touhou (people seem to want me to check out Touhou threads for my view, but... I wouldn't say I know everything to it)

I agree.

Also, off-topic, but sorry for my lack of activity recently. I am currently in another state, and can only access my computer from time-to-time, mainly to help out with the Naruto revisions. It will end soon enough, thankfully.

Yes, it is perfectly fine.

Anyway, this topic is mostly due to that I usually tell people to use the knowledgeable members list page, when I post in CR threads, so it is good if other members inform each other about this as well.

All the verses I am knowledgabele on, I put my name in. I have yet to cross reference this with where I put my name in the supporter section, but I will get on it

I have been busy with college, and other personal stuff such as crypto and writing.

I will also follow the verses I like so CRTs can go smoothly.

Okay. Everybody please remember to also inform the people who create control revision threads to ask those listed as informed about the topic in the Knowledgeable Members List to participate, as I will try to usually avoid getting involved from now onwards.

Just posted my name under Death Note, Donkey Kong, Dragon Ball, Earthbound, FNAF World, Five Night's at Freddy's, Gravity Falls, Harry Potter, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Legend of Zelda, Mario Bros, OFF, One Punch Man, Pokémon, Scribblenauts, Super Smash Bros, The Super Mario Bros Super Show, Undertale, and Yandere Simulator. Do you mind if I add Doki Doki Literature Club and LISA to that list?

You can add new verse pages to the list, yes.

KinkiestSins said:
All the verses I am knowledgabele on, I put my name in.
I have yet to cross reference this with where I put my name in the supporter section, but I will get on it

I have been busy with college, and other personal stuff such as crypto and writing.

I will also follow the verses I like so CRTs can go smoothly.
How do you do that again? Sorry, I was away from the wiki for a while.

I forget to add myself to the verses I know about, I'll get on that now.

@Noah I just have a hometab with all the verses I like to keep track of. That is how I keep up with One Piece, Star Wars, Final Fantasy etc etc I dont know if we can follow verse pages like we can follow character pages? If we can, that would make my life easier lol.

KinkiestSins said:
@Noah
I just have a hometab with all the verses I like to keep track of. That is how I keep up with One Piece, Star Wars, Final Fantasy etc etc I dont know if we can follow verse pages like we can follow character pages? If we can, that would make my life easier lol.
Ah ok.

It would be sweet if you could actually follow a theme. Imagine being able to just follow a verse and instantly getting a noticifcation once someone opens a thread about it.

@Heilergott

Yes, but unfortunately there is no function for that, which is why I am requesting others for help with informing knowledgeable members about new relevant content revision threads.

I am happy to help however I can. As I added on that list previously, I am knowledgable on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Medaka Box primarily. I have some knowledge on Fate and am getting more into that. You can expect a new adition to the lists of I/O and Demon King Daimo soon

Stupid question but how do you add yourself to the Knowledgeable Members list?

Do you just add yourself or am I suppose to ask first?

You just add yourself, but you have to use your common sense regarding which fictions that you are sufficiently knowledgeable about to be of help regarding in related content revision threads.

Add too layers of square brackets with User:''Username'' inside those square brackets.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Add too layers of square brackets with User:Username inside those square brackets.
I already knew how to do it, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do it.

Back