• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Told you johnny boy, told you id end you some day (Adam Smasher vs Homelander)

Homelander has just decided to go on a genocidal rampage after footage of him saying yummers was released, destroying his public image

Vought being totally useless decides to call for hired help from Arasaka to the west as a last resort.

Battle takes place in new york city
Both start 20 meters away
Speed is equal
2077 body for adam

Mechanised corporate servant 74 tons: 2 (DaReaperMan, rikimarox2)
Drugged corporate lab rat 43.4 tons:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
This ain't looking good for homelander, seeing as Smasher was only annoyed by the 74 ton gravity and Homelander relies on AP

This ain't looking good for homelander, seeing as Smasher was only annoyed by the 74 ton gravity and Homelander relies on AP
Homelander also scales to effortlessly tanking the explosion he scales to with no damage so, the gap between the two likely doesnt change all that much (1.7 times).

Homelander also scales to effortlessly tanking the explosion he scales to with no damage so, the gap between the two likely doesnt change all that much (1.7 times).
Okay cool, Smasher just starts shooting until something sticks then. Sure it's gonna take awhile for a bullet to land, seeing as Smasher is faster than his own bullets, but it's not like Homelander can really kill Smasher seeing as he's mostly robot, and Smasher more than likely outskills so going for the head before Smasher lands a decent shot is probably not gonna happen

Ill count as a vote. Could homelanders heat vision still be useful if he spams at a distance? Like melting through smashers metal parts and all that if he can keep it up for long enough.

Ill count as a vote. Could homelanders heat vision be useful if he spams at a distance? Like melting through smashers metal parts and all that if he can keep it up for long enough.
Considering an inferior body to Smasher's current one face-tanked a close-range nuke that was at least at the 4000 Celsius mark of heat due to being better than today's nukes. So... yeah.

Adam has:

AP Advantage

Undeniable Skill advantage (Homelander sucks massive dick in terms of skill, and considering Adam was like, a war veteran that went against a **** ton of people, I'd say he's more skilled)

Higher LS

Sandevstan baby~

Could likely just go "lolno" to Homelander's laser vision

I really don't see Homelander ever winning here, voting for a stomp.

Adam has:

AP Advantage

Undeniable Skill advantage (Homelander sucks massive dick in terms of skill, and considering Adam was like, a war veteran that went against a **** ton of people, I'd say he's more skilled)

Much higher LS

Sandevstan baby~

Could likely just go "lolno" to Homelander's laser vision

I really don't see Homelander ever winning here, voting for a stomp.
Well homelanders lifting is possibly class k so i could add that to the op to even out the playing field a little more?
Also when i said 2077 body i meant his sandevstan wouldnt be with him.

Much higher LS

Sandevstan baby~
Homelander has a Class K so...

Smasher is very reactive with Sandevstan off the top of my head, so I wouldn't be counting on it here
Well homelanders lifting is possibly class k so i could add that to the op to even out the playing field a little more?
Also when i said 2077 body i meant his sandevstan wouldnt be with him.
It's assumed Homelander has his highest values by SBA

No, no, Sandevstan was literally done in his 2077 key body, Smasher definitely didn't look like a mecha kaiju in Edgerunners.

Homelander has a Class K so...

Smasher is very reactive with Sandevstan off the top of my head, so I wouldn't be counting on it here
I mean, worst case scenario, he has to use it eventually. That is if he even needs it tbh, Homelander has nothing on him except for LS.

I mean, worst case scenario, he has to use it eventually. That is if he even needs it tbh, Homelander has nothing on him except for LS.
I dunno, he didn't use it against V when the ladder was literally killing him, even if they will update the Smasher fight later like they've said, that's not now.

He used it when david used it, and to save that cropo guy. And he mightve used it to dismember david from behind?
The only reason i could see him not using it on V is if he just swapped it out for something else at the time (unless they are updating him to have a sandy).
But if sandy isnt restrictable, that would be horrid news if he would use it against homelander.

He used it when david used it, and to save that cropo guy. And he mightve used it to dismember david from behind?
The only reason i could see him not using it on V is if he just swapped it out for something else at the time (unless they are updating him to have a sandy).
But if sandy isnt restrictable, that would be horrid news if he would use it against homelander.
They probably are gonna update him to have a sandy but I dunno lol

Funny thing about Adam's skill, he sucks ass in combat, like he has okish combat sense but in the table top his overall skill and combat ratings sucked massive dick, he heavily relied on his borg body to simply out tank and smash with overwhelming force, hell when a somewhat decent borg solo
shaitan went at him after being shot to hell he was able to push smasher and even pose a threat to him while missing a hand and just hanging on by a hair's breath. However homelander is still worse than smasher since smasher did have at least some combat effectiveness at his power level.

Homelander actually isn't that bad in terms of fighting skill. He was able to not only swap hands with Soldier Boy -- an older, and more experienced Supe -- but also when he was fighting alongside Billy; who definitely has some skill. Queen Maeve, who still trains in martial arts and is even seen practicing in the show, was also getting beat by a casual Homelander. Granted, the former could just be faster, but still he wasn't just stepping out of the way, he was slipping and blocking.

Back