• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, this is Luffy's profile. In it, it has two keys that somewhat confuse me: Wano Act 2 and Raid on Onigashima. My problem is that the Wano Act 2 key includes plenty of things in Wano Act 3, which is extremely strange. The reason I have not submitted this as a crt is that I'm not sure if this was already discussed in a potential thread before the emperor page was created, as I could not find anything in that thread. (For those wondering, in the manga, One Piece Wano Arc Act 2 ends at chapter 955, and Act 3 starts in Chapter 958, while the actual raid starts at around chapter 978)
My question is as follows: Why does Wano Act 2 Luffy include feats and events from Wano Act 3/Raid on Onigashima? Especially since as far as I can tell, before Post Time Skip Luffy was split, they had Post-Udon and Post-Haoshoku as keys, which would work a lot better with an additional Gear 5/Post Devil Fruit Awakening key. And even if there is a legitimate reason for this, I still think it is extremely confusing and should at least have a note on what the differences are, since they do not align with the actual Acts that Oda created. Alternatively, the name could just be changed from Wano Act 2 to something else idk.

Last edited:
Go ask in the One Piece discussion thread. Also Act 2 and Act 3 can be merged because there is nothing new as abilities or powerups and Act 3 is only about twenty chapters.

Back