• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
inFAMOUS VS Dante

Scenario 1: Delsin VS Vergil

IMG 0188
Delsin Rowe
"You are not...in CONTROL."

Conditions: - Speed Equalized

- 8-A Forms are used

- Delsin can switch powers freely, but must still recharge each of them

- Takes place in a ruined city with plentiful energy sources

Scenario 2: Beast Cole VS Dante

Cole
"Do I fight the darkness I've unleashed? Or be consumed by it?"

Dante transparent
"Let's rock, baby."

Conditions: - Speed Equalized

- Dante can use Time Stop and Yamato

- The Beast is Cole MacGrath with all his Good and Evil Powers, as well as all the powers The Beast possesses, as well as all of Kessler's powers, including Time Manipulation.

- Both are High 6-A

- Takes place in the middle of a desert during a thunderstorm

Who wins each round and why?

Round 1 - Vergil: 1 Delsin: 0

Round 2 - Cole: 2 Dante: 1

The amount of haxx Dante has is far too overwhelming for Delsin. The capability to hit intangible, prediction, energy absorption, teleportation, and a few more. Delsin can win but it's likely that Dante can pull off with his skills. Imo Yamato even if allowed to use won't really affect Delsin.

Beast Cole regen and time travel is just too stronk.

I see. Well said.

Speaking of the time manipulation. I'm putting something out for that in the inFAMOUS thread for the rest of the cast.

Yeah, the first one was just for Cole and John, another one for Base Cole and everyone else is in order.

The thing is just that when Kessler flash-steps, he doesn't appear to be turning into electricity. It looks like he's going insanely fast, like he's using Time Manipulation to enhance himself. Because while Cole said it was a one way trip, he might just be referring to the fact that he time traveled and didn't go back (I mean, why would he?). And for his Flash-Step, he could be doing one of two things.

1. Speeding up his own time flow

Or 2. Slowing down time to make himself look like a blur

The first one yep Dante has more abilities to win but second one Cole will win via regen and time travel

my votes don't really change just that Vergil will take round 1 and cole will take no 2

My votes go to both vergil

Vergil he has better hax then delsin

The second match I'm not sure but I do think Dante can get past cole's regen for two reasons Dante could destroy his soul Dante has been shown able to destroy souls the pyromancers are stated to be souls of the dead and Dante can kill them second Dante could use jackpot to seal cole away

Vergil wins the first

Dante would win the second by the fact that he can simply attack Cole soul. It's simple thinking when the verse is full of soul hax. And for more, he can just Jackpot him and seal altogether. And for more, Dante has a lot of defense stuff to go against Cole's attacks. The only thing i imagine Cole having against him is time manipulation, that in fact Dante has too

well tbf he can time travel is Dante doesn't catch him in time he will be killed in the past

Cole will be the first to activate Time manipulation based on his attitude, he's fully serious hell bent man who is fully focused on killing his opponent.

I give it to Cole on round 2.

Vergil takes the first since Delsin has zero weapons good for blocking it or withstanding it.

Delsin should lose handily on the first if he doesn't take down Vergil fast. His best bet is BFR and Light absed restrictions. But then again he does have a massive speed advantage but Vergil has haxx. So kinda tied.

Cole wins this. Dante seems to take his opponent easier and if he messes up he'll be stunned for awhile. If he can't use his weapons which Cole can magnetize away or just prevent with cc he should be able to win against that handsome devil.... hunter.

Speed is Equalized but he dies he dies in one shot.

Also, rounds are banned, so either pick one and create another thread, or create two new ones.

Dante knows when to mess around and when to fight seriously with mundus and vergil he took those fights with them seriously from the beginning Cole isn't likely to use his time travel in the beginning of the fight he is most likely going to fight dante head on dante could just attack his soul or he could just seal him away

Back