• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) Well........okay....

KingEzran

He/Him
Captain America is busy invading a H.Y.D.R.A. base. However, Batroc the Leaper is still on the loose! So Cap hires um...well...interesting choice. Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Batroc: 7

Alex: 2

How does he have more skill than a mercenary...? I'd assume a mercenary has a lot more fighting skill than...Alex

Okay, so...he grabs him? Then what?

Even then I doubt that, you know, a skilled human mercenary is going to let a damn lion just walk up and grab him.

Besides it says Alex is a pacifist so I doubt he'd pull himself together real quick and start the fighting

Alex (Class 100) vs Leaper (Class 5)

Both have fighting experiance, though Bartoc is a better fighter.

De we have calcs for both of their APs? I will check.

We technically don't, but like basically Alex has hurt someone who's withstand a whooole lotta megajoules.

Also yes I'm aware of their lifting strength dude, I'm just saying that there's no way a sensible human with more fighting experience is just gonna let a lion just grab him. He's going to avoid that. What's Alex gonna do? Try to grab him the whole time? Because that's sort of what you're implying.

Yes a vote for the guy who's not a lion

Which he wouldn't do unless he gets super serious, and I still doubt he's going to grapple someone who is still more experienced than him. I don't think he'd even try to bite the guy though

I really don't understand why you're putting so much faith behind lifting strength when he's still up against someone with likely more experience than him.

This guy can match captain America in combat for crying out loud.

For comparison Batroc kicked in a vault door with a single kick and is faaarrrr more superior to Alex, who gets shots constantly. Also, his fight style is also pretty anti-contact. It's more of a kick and retreat. Voting Leaper

Zark2099 said:
For comparison Batroc kicked in a vault door with a single kick and is faaarrrr more superior to Alex, who gets shots constantly.
Like this makes so much more sense

Back