• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(CONCLUDED) Wacky woohoo pizza man vs Sun Wukong but more anime (DMC5 Dante vs SSB Goku)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Dante's gonna perform better as a Low 2-C, heh

I know it's overkill, but Dante for Dante's reasons

BTW, The Despair Embodied is actually above baseline Low 2-C (unquantifiably so), since according to Kep, Low 2-C via multiple 3-A dimensions is above baseline.

7 is the bare minimum, then a 24 hour grace period, then the winner is decided and added to the profiles. Any winner must have a gap of 4 votes between them and the loser.

11 hours remain of grace.

MUI Goku would actually be a fairer fight IMO. I might have to make another thread for that specific fight, if it's fair to and doesn't overwrite this one.

How would we deal with 2 different keys of a character fighting one character?

Put a note on the side that says (DMC5 Dante and SSJB Goku was used) for this one and then (DMC5 Dante and MUI Goku was used) for the other one along with any other notes that need to be added such as speed being =

It would be worst, what are you guys talking about ?

Their starting speed would equal and Goku can't use Kaioken while in MUI

The AP advantage that Goku would have in MUI would be avoided by all those abilities that I listed about Dante + the Quick Heart that makes him 10X faster than Goku, even instinctive Reaction can't help you if the opponent is much faster

Sealing, Yamato and SDT to bypass Goku's durability

I said "Yamato" because I don't know what version of Dante would be used in a Dante vs MUI Goku, or if would be composite like his fight against Kratos

MUI Goku is vastly above Broly SSJB Goku, what? It's almost agreed upon that MUI Goku is about equal to SSJB Gogeta, at least from what I've heard.

Then again, who knows?

We are using actual SSB Goku, which means a stronger version of his Survival Saga's version

MUI Goku is only one, from the fight against Jiren, like what happens with Vegito here, he's not Low 2-C because there is only one Vegito, the one who fought Zamasu who's 3-A. There's only one MUI Goku, from the Survival Saga

Their AP isn't faaaar different, he will be stronger, no doubt about that, but he will have a time limit and will be 10X slower than Dante

Yeah well, let's wait until we make a battle for that to make arguments about who would win, if we do make the battle.

8 hours of grace remain.

Gotta wait another 5 hou..... Post was edited 7 house ago ......... KNIIIIIGHT, The Time of Grace has FINIIIIIIISHED!!

KnightOfSunlight said:
"I'll try it your way, for once."
"Remember what we used to say?"

JACKPOT
NO! DON'T DO IT! I HAVE THE TRUE POWER OF SPARDAAA!

The winner is: Dante, the wacky woohoo pizza ma. Now we just need someone to add it.
Already handeling that.

Can we just officially refer to Dante as "The Devilish Demon Debonair Doubtlessly Drowning in Debt"? I don't think anything could stop me from calling him that at this point. XD

Can I ask what Son Goku's key was used for the battle? The one that is Post-second Ultra Instinct -Sign-/Broly Saga, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back