• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now Dante fights against some verses that are trying to steal his pizza, and he will not rest until defeat them all and guarantee his lunch

Round 1

Dante vs Naruto verse

Speed is unequalized, and everyone is in character

Round 2

Dante vs Dragon Ball GT Verse

Speed is equalized, and everyone is in character

Round 3

Dante vs Bayonetta Verse

Speed is equalized, but now Dante is bloodlusted because Bayonetta managed to seduce him and ate his pizza, so now he want to avenge his pizza

Dante vs Devil May Cry verse (lol)

Speed is now unequalized, and DMC verse doesn't have Vergil or Nero because they are having father-son moments

Why Dante wins ? Can he save his pizza ?

Bonus round

Lady vs Dante's pizza, battle for Dante's heart, and oh, Lucia is not here because no one cares about DMC2 characters

Well round 1 can go either way, since the top tiers have Relativistic speeds, genjutsu, sealing and a lot of other hax that can take Dante down. It comes down to whether Dante uses his time hax I would imagine.

Round 2 should go to Dante, unless they AP stomp him.

I don't know much about Bayonetta so can't comment. Thought I think they are getting upgraded to Low 2-C.

And Lucia wins, since she is supposedly canonically his love interest.

Back