• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wacky Woohoo Pizza-Eating Cambion Avatar of Styles vs Reverse Card Golden Dhampir (in name)

Well...I faught as hard as I could😅😅...even though I knew it was loosing battle....if anyone more knowledgeable can bring up a viable and applicable win-con for Dante which is unlikely its a complete stomp in GER's favour...

I reckon all fights for GER go like this...either he stomps or gets stomped...😂😂

Well...I faught as hard as I could😅😅...even though I knew it was loosing battle....if anyone more knowledgeable can bring up a viable and applicable win-con for Dante which is unlikely its a complete stomp in GER's favour...

I reckon all fights for GER go like this...either he stomps or gets stomped...😂😂
Uhh no. It's mostly incon due to the members not knowing about age manip or some of the characters having immortality or so. One fight Gio lost due to 11-D Power Null, but that's before the dura upgrade.

Uhh no. It's mostly incon due to the members not knowing about age manip or some of the characters having immortality or so. One fight Gio lost due to 11-D Power Null, but that's before the dura upgrade.
But wouldn't that still be in GER's favour since Dante is more or less incaped as UNCONVENTIONAL as it is getting trapped in a loop??

Also it's said in the profile
All previous abilities (Stands normally have "one ability", with their diverse powers being derived from it; As GER still shows having some of its previous powers, it's likely that it retained its former ability upon evolving) which has:
Gold Experience has Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Afterimage Creation (Its attacks often leave numerous afterimages), Incorporeality (Stands are the incorporeal manifestations of one's vital energy, and can only be harmed by other Stands), Non-Physical Interaction (Stands can interact with ghosts and other Stands), Invisibility (Stands can only be seen by other Stands and Stand Users), Selective Intangibility, Flight (Within its effective range), Aura, Life Manipulation (Gold Experience's ability works by injecting life into the things it touches), Transmutation (Able to turn inanimate objects into living beings), Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans), Biological Manipulation, Healing, Perception Manipulation (By injecting life into people he can accelerate their perception beyond their ability to move, this triggers simply by landing a regular blow on a living target), Extrasensory Perception (Much like its user), Life and Soul Sensing (Can manually sense nearby life energy).

This is just GE itself.

Can you please stop with multiple comments and converge it into one?

This is GER Giorno. Speed should be equalized since its more fun.

Incon regardless

Can you please stop with multiple comments and converge it into one?

This is GER Giorno. Speed should be equalized since its more fun.

Incon regardless
Lel ok, but it's still a stomp since GER literally has age manip on his profile. He still has his life manipulating abilities regardless. I'll wait for Gilver's response about equal speed.

Okay let me ask one thing....I am reading through GER's causality hax scans on his profile.....so is there anyway for a opponent to prevent the causality reset from happening??

I know this is probably a funny question to ask how to defeat GER for a guy fighting from Dante's side to JoJo boyos ......kek......😅😅....but I am desperate now.....

once again, GER tries to age dante, dante goes DT, GER needs to go back to zero to deactivate DT, the cycle never ends.

Dante resist life manip so the age manip might not even work
Isn't it Biological Manip? I don't see any Life Manip there. Also Life Manip ≠ Biological Manip.

Well I can count your vote then.

Dante has both resistances for life force and bio hax in this key

The life force is on his DMC3 key

Resistance to Extreme Cold (Can break out of Cerberus' ice), Biological Manipulation (Is capable of wielding the Force Edge without turning into a giant blob monster like Arkham), Paralysis Inducement (Is capable of fighting off the Soul Eaters, who are stated to paralyze their prey), Acid Manipulation (Can be able to walk through the Leviathan's stomach acid without taking any damage thanks to Devil Trigger), Blood Manipulation (Can fight off a sin's power to boil his blood) and Life Force Absorption

You quoted it, it:

Life Manipulation (Gold Experience's ability works by injecting life into the things it touches), Transmutation (Able to turn inanimate objects into living beings), Age Manipulation (By injecting life into living things he can force them to grow until they exhaust their life spans), Biological Manipulation, Healing, Perception Manipulation (By injecting life into people he can accelerate their perception beyond their ability to move, this triggers simply by landing a regular blow on a living target)

Dante resist both anyways

Okay let me ask one thing....I am reading through GER's causality hax scans on his profile.....so is there anyway for a opponent to prevent the causality reset from happening??

I know this is probably a funny question to ask how to defeat GER for a guy fighting from Dante's side to JoJo boyos ......kek......😅😅....but I am desperate now.....
Acausality Types 4 and 5 and Resistance to it.

The CTR was being accepted and the changes are being apleied

You can see Acausality Type 4 on Demon Physiology page now, so GER's causality hax is not going to work now.

So, what Giorno can do whiteout GER's causality hax?

Probably not, but he has his own attack reflection.......he can reflect attacks that appear instantaneously on his person like Judgement Cut and Life Steal aura....and Reactive Evolution means he can resist this one to...

Back