• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would still say that Sonic should win or at least not lose to Knuckles since they both have invulnerability, and Sonic have much better regen (he has mid) than Knuckles, so unless Knuckles can destroy him in one punch he'll not die. Also their AP and Durability are very close to each other in these forms

Except as explained Knuckles is winning by hax that bypasses that regen, invulnerability would already made it impossible for either Sonic or Knuckles to lose to each other physically, so Ap and regen are irrelevant

But Knuckles skill and experience give him the edge to use his hax first, thus my reasons

But doesn't this hax comes from wisps that Knuckles shouldn't normally have? IIRC, the wisps only really followed modern Sonic, not also Tails and Knuckles, so Knuckles won't be able to use them unless specified I think

I'm voting incon because both sides have made good arguments and it dosent seem like there is a clear Victor to this fight. So incon fra.

Gilad Hyperstar said:
But doesn't this hax comes from wisps that Knuckles shouldn't normally have? IIRC, the wisps only really followed modern Sonic, not also Tails and Knuckles, so Knuckles won't be able to use them unless specified I think
Except I already explained that he has them before, in Runners the Wisps followed both Sonic, Tails and Knuckles

Dude no offense but you are just repeating things I already refuted

Theuser789 said:
Except I already explained that he has them before, in Runners the Wisps followed both Sonic, Tails and Knuckles

Dude no offense but you are just repeating things I already refuted
If then, why they don't appear as part of his standard equipment? Also, I don't remember Knuckles using that specific wisp for that hax so that would be OOC for him.

Because it's outdated, and yes, he has used them in the games I mentioned, or at least wayyyyy more than Classic Sonic who only used them because of time travel and doesn't even know them

this is going to end up like Boros vs Garou. Eventually someone will close this and add it as incon.

Theuser789 said:
Because it's outdated, and yes, he has used them in the games I mentioned, or at least wayyyyy more than Classic Sonic who only used them because of time travel and doesn't even know them
But did he used that specific wisp? Since I don't think he used all of them or have all of them in his access all the time. Also, I don't think Knuckles in character really used the wisps in his fights as much as Sonic

Yes, as explained Knuckles has Wisps and had used them

Maybe not more than moder Sonic but definitvely more than Classic

Seriously dude, we already went over this, this is circular arguments

Sonic:5 (ShakeResounding, ShadowWarrior1999, PapiSavitar5025, lonliosite, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Knux:8 (Theuser 789, Listentomyrhythm, ElixirBlue, Mister6ame6, Inverted Tempest, Epsilon R, The Axiom of Virgo, Gilad Hyperstar)

Incon:1 (Phoenks)

Sonic:6 (ShakeResounding, ShadowWarrior1999, PapiSavitar5025, lonliosite, XSOULOFCINDERX, BigSmoke4269)

Knux:8 (Theuser 789, Listentomyrhythm, ElixirBlue, Mister6ame6, Inverted Tempest, Epsilon R, The Axiom of Virgo, Gilad Hyperstar)

No more Grace currently

Sonic:6 (ShakeResounding, ShadowWarrior1999, PapiSavitar5025, lonliosite, XSOULOFCINDERX, BigSmoke4269)

Knux:9 (Theuser 789, Listentomyrhythm, ElixirBlue, Mister6ame6, Inverted Tempest, Epsilon R, The Axiom of Virgo, Gilad Hyperstar, MrLuk2000)

Grace

Incon is more like when there's alot of votes, not when the votes take forever, let Sonic reach at least 7 for that

Grace for Incon is either when the Inconclusive side has >7 votes or when both sides has a difference inferior to 3 votes with one of the sides having at least 7 votes

GlaceonGamez471 said:
Grace is over and Knuckles won, I added it to Knuckles profile and requested it to be added to Classic Sonic's
You don't need to also put a link to the Sonic universe page. Linking to Classic Sonic alone is much better

This is honestly very surprising, good for you Knux. I know it doesn't matter since it's already added, but Knuckles fra.

Back