• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Concluded) Dracule Mihawk vs Mira Yoo

KingEzran

He/Him
Hello everyone! It has been...a long while since I've done anything wiki-related. That being said, it's time to get back into versus threads! (One of my friends mentioned Mihawk, and I remembered that it's been a long while since I watched God of High School, so...here's the weird crossover of my thoughts.)

Let's get into the rules of this thread now:

- Adventure Arc Mira is being used

- Speed is equalized

- Both are in character

- Victory via death

Mira: 0

Mihawk: 7

Mira's AP: 17.41 teratons

Mihawk's AP: Around 12.64 teratons

Last edited:
Mira's dura neg is that her blade can resonate at a frequency that damages internal organs when striking opponents.

Alright then he should be able to avoid that either by blocking with his sword or creating a Ryuo barrier or alternatively just avoid the hits completely by dodging with observation haki & his analytical prediction.

Alright then he should be able to avoid that either by blocking with his sword or creating a Ryuo barrier or alternatively just avoid the hits completely by dodging with observation haki & his analytical prediction.
Were you just throwing that out there or was that a vote?

Alright I'll vote Mihawk, he gets past durability negation and most hits via this method. The difference in stats can be made up through Goken which deals more damage, he should out skill her based on the intelligence section.

Yeah, I think Mihawk takes this fight pretty solidly. Not a stomp, just very decisive lol.

Back