• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander (Might?) get bullied by a Roblox character (7-0-0) REMATCH, GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Not quite a stomp in the players favour so lets do this again

The Rules:
  • Battle takes place in the Crossroads map
  • Homelander is 9-A
  • The Player has their Healing items and Ghost potion
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA for everything else

Life is Roblox: (AThe1412, King_Dom470, LeoEpicGamer8910, MintyBoi1, Oiguana2701, Marvel_Champion_07, StorytellingDemonKing)
Combat Warriors (@CWRBLX) / Twitter

OMG It's Superman:
Who would win, Comics Version Homelander from Garth Ennis' The Boys or  Injustice Superman from the DC Multiverse? - Quora

Incon:

Last edited:
Bro? How is it not a stomp now?!? Player is 8-C! (Now that I look at the AP of Homelander, he can oneshot Queen Maeve who can probably oneshot Stormfront who can reduce humans to charred skeletons which is 0.07 to 0.08 Tons at max. Meanwhile, the Player with just their fists scales to the Matatabi who is 0.3 Tons and you decided to gave them a sword and some bombs as well)

Last edited:
Bro? How is it not a stomp now?!? Player is 8-C! (Now that I look at the AP of Homelander, he can oneshot Queen Maeve who can probably oneshot Stormfront who can reduce humans to charred skeletons which is 0.07 to 0.08 Tons at max. Meanwhile, the Player with just their fists scales to the Matatabi who is 0.3 Tons and you decided to gave them a sword and some bombs as well)
Oopsie daisy. I’ll remove the bombs and the sword but it’s only around a 5X strength advantage in the players favour so not quite a stomp

Well, as per usual, Homelander heat vision spams and the Player evades with their acrobatics long enough to either performs a superjump and catches him in the air, or Homelander gets pissed off and bullrush them with his flight at which point the Player simply parries him and beat the crap out of him. Also, Ghost Potion is kinda pointless here.

Well, as per usual, Homelander heat vision spams and the Player evades with their acrobatics long enough to either performs a superjump and catches him in the air, or Homelander gets pissed off and bullrush them with his flight at which point the Player simply parries him and beat the crap out of him. Also, Ghost Potion is kinda pointless here.
Why would ghost potion be useless I don’t think his X-ray vision would enable him to see invisible characters?

The only thing that stops Homelander from being stomped is Heat Vision spam and since the Player has the homefield advantage, they would know where to go to evade it and close the distance between them and Homie. I forgot that they can still use their Skills so the Player stuns Homelander with a parry then oneshots with Skull Crusher.

The only thing that stops Homelander from being stomped is Heat Vision spam and since the Player has the homefield advantage, they would know where to go to evade it and close the distance between them and Homie. I forgot that they can still use their Skills so the Player stuns Homelander with a parry then oneshots with Skull Crusher.
I remember in the last thread someone made the arguement that homelanders Class K lifting strength wouldn't make it possible for the player to stun him so if thats the case they wouldn't try to parry him they would just need to rely on be able to outskill him. Plus the player would have trouble closing the distance if homelander just decides to fly around to make it harder for them to hit him

I remember in the last thread someone made the arguement that homelanders Class K lifting strength wouldn't make it possible for the player to stun him so if thats the case they wouldn't try to parry him they would just need to rely on be able to outskill him. Plus the player would have trouble closing the distance if homelander just decides to fly around to make it harder for them to hit him
I really wish that we could have calculated the Matatabi's lifting strength. Alright, fair point. The Player still knocks him out in a few punches and oneshots with their Skills though.

I really wish that we could have calculated the Matatabi's lifting strength. Alright, fair point. The Player still knocks him out in a few punches and oneshots with their Skills though.
Probably wouldn’t have gotten the player to class K anywho but still probably would’ve been an upgrade.

Anyway, can I put you down for the player?

Back