• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stalking predators (Stalker (Roblox) vs Predator) (0-7-0) (concluded)

So uh, what stops Spy from breathing in the general direction of the Predator and obliterating him with the AP gap, or how about the little fact they're both gonna be stealthed for like three hours just looking for eachother while Arnold ******* Schwarzenegger watches and smiles.

So uh, what stops Spy from breathing in the general direction of the Predator and obliterating him with the AP gap, or how about the little fact they're both gonna be stealthed for like three hours just looking for eachother while Arnold ******* Schwarzenegger watches and smiles.
The predators Bio Mask has thermal vision which should let them see spy.

Sorry that the Stalker profile is complete shit hahahaha I never got around to fixing it. It wasn't my profile either, so it doesn't have the zany seal of approval on it. I posted some of the feats Stalker has on this thread.

The Predator takes this. While the Stalker can tank gunfire from a squad of soldiers and return the favor by tearing them apart and munching on them, the Predator has similar -if not, better - feats. The Predator's profile lists shit like this and being able to rip open steel doors. The Predator's profile listing him being able to survive missiles is definitely a better durability feat as well. The predator also having a gun that lets him shoot holes through other yautja does not make this better for Mr. Stalker.

The Predator's thermal imaging completely negates the Stalker's near-invisibility. While the Stalker also has the ability to see people through walls, all that really does it make it easier for both of them to find each other. The Stalker can't even hide either, the Stalker will literally die if he doesn't eat flesh after a while. He's practically forced to fight the predator. The only way Stalker can get around this is is the Predator wants a fun hunt; at that point, he fights the Stalker the intended way and camps in a corner with an engineer and two sensors in the hallway.

The Stalker can only use three different abilities in a single round. Going through the list of abilities he has, these will be the most useful ones:
1. Scream: It ***** up the soldier's HUD ingame and is loud enough to deafen them for a bit. It might **** up the Predator's biomask and install bonzi buddy on it or smth.
2. Regeneration: If invisibility is pointless he might as well just use the ability that lets him fullheal (that's what the page says) and makes him fully visible at the same time
3. Decoy: Creates 50 gajillion (20) stalker clones that run around and do nothing. Would probably make it harder for the Predator to detect the real Stalker, unless the predator's ability to identify emotional states lets him identify the real Stalker through his static emotion of "I'm ******* hungry all the time I want to eat food I want to eat you".

Oh yeah and the Predator is faster too. I don't think Stalker is actually Superhuman speeds ingame, somebody put that on the profile and I had no clue who lol.

VERDICT: Predator (Predator) predates on the Stalker (Stalker: Reborn) because he's stronger, faster, better, and has the ability to negate the Staliker's primary ability (meaning that the Stalker no longer Stalks). Even if the Predator doesn't fight the Stalker, that would eventually lead to a wincon since the Stalker dies if he's put on a diet.

Sorry that the Stalker profile is complete shit hahahaha I never got around to fixing it. It wasn't my profile either, so it doesn't have the zany seal of approval on it. I posted some of the feats Stalker has on this thread.

The Predator takes this. While the Stalker can tank gunfire from a squad of soldiers and return the favor by tearing them apart and munching on them, the Predator has similar -if not, better - feats. The Predator's profile lists shit like this and being able to rip open steel doors. The Predator's profile listing him being able to survive missiles is definitely a better durability feat as well. The predator also having a gun that lets him shoot holes through other yautja does not make this better for Mr. Stalker.

The Predator's thermal imaging completely negates the Stalker's near-invisibility. While the Stalker also has the ability to see people through walls, all that really does it make it easier for both of them to find each other. The Stalker can't even hide either, the Stalker will literally die if he doesn't eat flesh after a while. He's practically forced to fight the predator. The only way Stalker can get around this is is the Predator wants a fun hunt; at that point, he fights the Stalker the intended way and camps in a corner with an engineer and two sensors in the hallway.

The Stalker can only use three different abilities in a single round. Going through the list of abilities he has, these will be the most useful ones:
1. Scream: It ***** up the soldier's HUD ingame and is loud enough to deafen them for a bit. It might **** up the Predator's biomask and install bonzi buddy on it or smth.
2. Regeneration: If invisibility is pointless he might as well just use the ability that lets him fullheal (that's what the page says) and makes him fully visible at the same time
3. Decoy: Creates 50 gajillion (20) stalker clones that run around and do nothing. Would probably make it harder for the Predator to detect the real Stalker, unless the predator's ability to identify emotional states lets him identify the real Stalker through his static emotion of "I'm ******* hungry all the time I want to eat food I want to eat you".

Oh yeah and the Predator is faster too. I don't think Stalker is actually Superhuman speeds ingame, somebody put that on the profile and I had no clue who lol.

VERDICT: Predator (Predator) predates on the Stalker (Stalker: Reborn) because he's stronger, faster, better, and has the ability to negate the Staliker's primary ability (meaning that the Stalker no longer Stalks). Even if the Predator doesn't fight the Stalker, that would eventually lead to a wincon since the Stalker dies if he's put on a diet.
Counted also speed is now equalized but I doubt that changes much

Back