• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Concerning the Downplay of Sonic the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Phantom Ruby created a portal that transported Classic Sonic to Modern Sonic's dimension.

Breaking the boundaries of dimensions isn't destroying them, it's at best space-time manipulation with the range of multiple universes.

Bro it did not just transport classic sonic to another dimension it also broke the limits of his universe's dimensions to transport him to modern sonic's world the phantom ruby making a portal to modern sonic's world was hald the feat what really happened afetrt that was it broke the boundarie and limiter of classic's sonic dimensions and universe alltogether how is opening a portal breaking the boundaries of universes answer that not one but multiple universe how TF is opening a portal breaking the bounadires of multiple timelines just to one universe it's not breaking alternate dimensions or dimensions classified as worlds it's breaking dimensions itself 3D and 4D I could come up with more reasons why your scaling is stupid but I'm sticking to this

the PHR was never shown to be affecting other universes other then modern sonic's dimension or universe breaking boundaries of dimensions is breaking the limit of dimensions how many alternate universes are in sonic's Multivertse you can't really confirm how many there are and can't confirm the others the PHR where affecting

you still haven't provided an aswner as why breaking the limit of a space time or 3D-4th Dimensional space is related to portal creation that's stupid

the boundaries that I'm talking about are actual dimensions like the third dimension and so on and so fourth

pretty sure Solaris was stated to be Super dimensional being which means anything more then 3 Dimensions so dimensions equaling spatial ones in sonic's universe are a legit thing

Creating portals that take you to other universes is breaking the boundaries of dimensions, yes, but that doesn't automatically make you a universal being for doing so as it can't really equate to Attack Potency. You mean to tell me that Rick Sanchez with just the portal gun is Universal? Or that The Flash, since he's able to travel other universes with the Speed Force, is Universal? Or that the Chaos Control in Sonic X that transported them (Sonic & Co.) to Chris's world is Universal in AP?

By that logic every time I create a portal to another dimension I'm not even breaking anything BTW it's always breaking the boundaries of dimensions also what the phantom ruby did is attack potency since it matched classic superosnic in battle the portal gun doesn't break boundaries of dimensions this isn't portal travel if anything it just allows me to go out of my universal once I'm out of my universe I see another universe and go there it's really just allowing me to break out of my universe not make a portal it's just space travel really if that's what your describing I'm losing brain cells thanks to you

Earthyboy said:
pretty sure Solaris was stated to be Super dimensional being which means anything more then 3 Dimensions so dimensions equaling spatial ones in sonic's universe are a legit thing
A universe's space-time is a 4 dimensional construct by default.

Solaris being super-dimensional means that he's above 3 dimensional existence yes, but nothing above 4D.

did I say him being Super dimensional makes him 5D your strawmanning me now great also how was the Phantom ruby breaking bounadires of other universes when it was never in other universes to begin with that just puts more holes in your stupid theory

I don't think you know what "breaking the boundaries of dimensions" means. It literally just means something is going beyond their own dimension, i.e. the Phantom Ruby transporting Classic Sonic to another dimension.

I'm assuming you said:

"What the phantom ruby did is attack potency since it matched Classic Super Sonic in battle (You mentioned nothing about it battling Classic Sonic and that feat in itself would be an outlier unless you wanna argue that Modern Sonic is equal to Classic Super Sonic since Base Modern Sonic defeated Infinite who had a Phantom Ruby) . The portal gun doesn't break boundaries of dimensions (Even though you can use it literally enter other universes, but alright). This isn't portal travel (you see Classic Sonic come out of the portal so that statement is false). If anything it just allows me to go out of my universe, see another universe and go there (So, yeah, exactly like Rick's portal gun. You're getting out of your universe to go to another universe. Congratulations, you just proved my point)"

"Assuming" because your typing is horrendous and gives me a headache.

Dude it was in Suoer classic sonic's super form it battled against it when the Egg reverie used it to beat Supersonic but failed sonic needed the chaos emeralds to even stand a chance and how would the feat be an outlier when sonic is confirmed to be growing stronger nearly every single game which explains his sudden growth in power the only reason you use the excuse outlier is because a character doing these feats sounds ridiculous to you so you can't accept it when nothing contradicts it at all give me a reason why i'm wrong

Base modern is equal to classic Uhh portaling to another universe isn't breaking the boundaries of dimension I do instant trasmition to another universe do I break the bounadires of dimensions? Hell no did I mention base sonic claped perfect chaos which needed dreamcast Supersonic who is even stronger then classic Supersonic to begin with it just supports Base modern sonic being equal or stronger then classci Supersonic since he beat the shit out of Robot confirmed stornger then infinite can you prove to me tails was reffering to the boundaries of universes and not spatial dimensions instead of guessing it is

I can't understand a thing you're saying so let me just address the things I do understand (you really need punctuation and stop trying to type at the Speed of Light b/c you're not good at it).

-Yes. Sonic is confirmed to get stronger every game, but do you honestly believe he can match Classic Super Sonic's power who has a nigh-unlimited supply of Chaos Energy?

-Portaling to another universe is breaking the boundaries of dimensions. You're bypassing the dimensional barrier to enter another universe. Hell, you even flatout say that's how portals work.

-You mean when Sonic kept attacking his fleshy, exposed brain? Yeah, everyone knows. He never damaged Chaos aside from doing that. He doesn't entirely scale as Dreamcast Super Sonic beat Chaos via Power Nullification.

-Thats nice. Be even nicer if he beat Infinite & the Eggrobo entirely without back up.

I break a dimensional barrier meaning I transcend that spatial dimension which allows me to break out of my own universe which brought classic sonic into modern sonic's dimension I'm not saying there universes are 5D or HIgh 4D the PHR is 5D or infinite 4D

okay then if sonic only attacked his exposed brain why would he need supersonic to beat him when he could just use his speed note to self he also tanked his attacks and dodged them also how did Sonic hurt perfect chaos in his base form when he needed chaos energy to do that because base sonic has chaos energy that's how he can match classic supersonic in power

you forget tho the phantom ruby was never confirmed to affect other worlds accept modern and classic sonic's dimension unless you assume it was breaking the boundaries of other universes which it was only showed to do to one according to yuor logic your left believing in a theory and a fallacy proccess of a elimination if it's not that it's my definition which is the only definition you can sort of use

it's funny you keep ignoring the fact that it was never confirmed to affect more then one universe according to your logic

Because Super Sonic was needed to purify him; he had no intent on pummeling him to submission. Base Sonic at the time didn't have the skills necessary to even reach his brain and not mention, he had to freeze Chaos 6, who's weaker than Perfect Chaos, to damage it. He may have dodged, but there's nothing suggesting Generations Sonic actually got hit by Perfect Chaos. By that logic, since Shadow/Knuckles/Silver/Emerl/Metal Sonic have Chaos Energy, they can beat Super Classic Sonic in that base forms.

also about mania sonic he's an alternate version of sonic which izuka the director of sonic claimed was the same one from sonic generations if the phantom ruby was affecting his dimensions tails would have said alternate universe or dimension which backs up my point

ok then your assuming generations sonic was fast enough to dodge perfect chaos attacks which are on a MFTL+ scale and possibly infinite speed scale easily which helps my point how did sonic beat Perfect chaos if he had no way to purify him like I said he has chaos energy in him that's why he's on classic supersonic's level

Supersonic needed to charge up to even hurt perfect chaos's brain he needed to charge up his energy and gather mommentum it only took Base modern sonic a simple boost to beat perfect chaos and it only took him 3 hits to beat him when If I recall correctly it took Supersonic 6

Zastando I know him he's my friend he probably had to put up with this more then I did still you guys really need to change your system sonic is Star level in base at least he's Multiversal in Super and that's lowballing it

Base Sonic doesn't have a Star level feat, and there's currently a discussion about Super Sonic and the possible Multiverse level ratings but that's on another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back