• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual creation

Ok, I have done the change.

I have not added anything is regards to levels for now, because in my opinion that should be properly debated in a thread about that topic specifically first.

DontTalk said:
@TLT1: Well, I don't think just because of quitting your position you shouldn't discuss it any more. Though you of course have no obligation if you are not interested.
If I understand your suggestion correctly something in the direction of:

-Low: Ability to manipulate concepts in a non offensive fashion.

-Low-Mid: Ability to manipulate concepts in order to do normal physical damage to the opponent.

-High-Mid: Ability to manipulate concepts in a fashion that interferes with the opponents abilities, like for example negating immortality and abilities by manipulating the concepts of them.

-High: The ability to manipulate concepts of opponents directly, being able to make fundamental changes to their concept or destroy it to make it impossible for them to exist.

If so that is an interesting idea and would be a general improvement, I think (though if reasonably easy to implement is something that would have to be debated). In my opinion it is a debate for another thread, though.
Yeah this is something that I was talking about- a quality gradient. Becuase the range and tier grandient is clear from direct action (like universal or multiversal). But a quality gradient like this is also needed to distinguish the uses and level types of concept manipulation.

Back