• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite versions for Goombas and Koopa Troopas?

just something that has been on my mind.

For characters like Bowser, Mario and Peach, this site composites all of there feats and forms from there different games (including the paper ones) and puts them into one profile. However, the Goomba and Koopa Troopa profiles only take into account their regular variants and there Para Troopa/Goomba variants.

I think having a composite Goomba profile would be pretty interesting, considering the number of different forms it has.

The main characters aren't composite. There's individual Goombas, but there's only one Bowser.

That said, it would be an interesting concept.

The real cal howard said:
The main characters aren't composite. There's individual Goombas, but there's only one Bowser.
Oh ok, I might have misunderstood what a composite character is then.

The real cal howard said:
I would love to have a thread about what it'd be like. If such a thread does exist, or comes to exist, please inform me.

Of course, as is, it doesn't seem like such a thread, nor its contents, could be a basis for a profile. But, the documentation is (at least) half the fun, anyway!

The main characters are the same accross each game while hoomba and koopa are a whole species.

Anyway Composite Goomba would be very fun and with some interresting powers (even if this will not happen).

Back