• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Reimu Hakurei vs Post-Crisis Superman

With speed equalized, Superman wins with resistance to a lot of Reimu's hax, being more experienced, higher intelligence, Reimu being lazy, higher range with heat vision, higher durability, higher lifting and striking strength, and having higher stamina. Overall Superman is far above Reimu.

Just to ask...can Superman even counter her Fantasy Nature? Seems like the people here forgot it for some reason...

Also she is only lazy in her training, never i have saw her neglecting a fight, her Barriers are important too though for defense measure only, Danmaku is only gonna be used to confuse Superman and then wait for the right time to throw Fantasy Seal.

So yeah Reimu wins due to having options that allows her to take on Superman (Fantasy Nature and Fantasy seal + Barriers and Danmaku.

ALRF.

Maybe he cannot deal with FN, but i'm pretty sure that he can overcome her barries and FS, since he was capable to do this.

He also has resistance to her illusions and soul manipulation, and her danmaku would be useless since his heat vision can be widen on a planetary scale.

No to mention that Reimu is only SS level with Ying Yang orb, but only in her AP, so her Dura still reminds in planet level, so if she ever get hit by Superman, just once, she is not going to survive.

So i'm going for Inconclusive for now, Super is not hitting Reimu due to FN, and Reimu abilities are not useful against Super.

@NickMatt94

Not when it was stated that in that, it is impossible to hit her in that state through normal means and is capable of phasing in and out of existence

@Newendigo

Ah i see, so he is capable of taking down barriers thanks.

Yeah i know he resist those, that's what i didn't mention them since it seems they are gonna be useless against him.

But still, she could just stay in her FN and spam FS then again it seems it won't hurt him...

Yeah i'm voting inconclusive, seems like no one is putting the other down.

There's a difference between trasncending reality and putting holes in reality

The likely scenario is Stalemate (and they go beat up annoying aliens and youkai together)

The real cal howard said:
Supes can tear holes in reality, so I'm pretty sure FN isn't gonna save her for long.
i could be wrong but thats silver age superman not post crisis. and as CoreOfimBalance said theres a diffrences. between puching a hole in reality and trancending it.

i vote for reimu for FN, Teliportation with her spatual manipulation. and supermans has no resistances to magic. Reimu basiclly runs on magic. not to mention when it comes to durability Reimu can take quite a few punch from suika ibuki with density manpulation who's punches cause convextion with the air.

all supermans abilities are part of reality. unless this is silver age superman were talking about who baiscly makes up his powers on the go and is practically reality warping.

hand to hand supermans has the advantage but range Reimu out does him. and since this is speed equalization superman can't use his super speed. to move faster then reimu. (although i don't really know if reimu or superman is faster without speed equalization. but i think superman is faster.)

reimu could easily blitz him with Fantasy sealing and any heat vision super man fires can be sent back at him with reimus duplex barrier spell. and she can keep him at bay with her cautionary barriers to block his path he cant get through them with his body without hurting himself. the barriers even hurt creatues similar to humans not just youkais. and even if he does reach reimu theres no time limit to FN in this battle. so she could just float out of reality and attack him from there. her yin yang orbs have a huge amount of spirital power behind it to the point it even hurts a sage like Kasen when she tries to pick it up carlessly.

also since this is composite reimu you have to include the fact that she fought the goddess of creation shiniki to the point that entire dimension of makai got destoryed. im sure they are equal on endurance and stanima.

also with supermans personality he will Hold back. same with reimu since thats also her personality however. when it comes to morals superman does not kill usually. where reimu even states in FS that she has no problem with indsicriminatly killing people.

Dude this was long before Reimu got upgraded to 4A, likely 3C, this fight is a complete stomp.

Gargoyle One said:
Dude this was long before Reimu got upgraded to 4A, likely 3C, this fight is a complete stomp.
i was just repsonding to this with what i know about both of them. and i did not see the date. although reimu had alot of these powers before she got the upgrade seeing as this thread was made in 2017 a lot of her powers i just mention came out LONG before 2017

Back