• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Naruto character vs composite Black Clover character

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc asta nulled the devil twins ice/fire which could destroy concepts certainly a problem

Where does Anti-Magic power null concepts? Because we were specifically discussing Anti-Magic.
''Fought both Lilith and Naamah at the same time without taking a single hit and sliced the latter in half. Deflected Naalith's "Freezing Sun" and one-shot them)'', so, Asta can deflect/null attacks that are strong enough to destroy concepts

But those aren't concepts. Affecting concepts with your attack doesn't make your attack a concept.
They can destroy concepts with their attacks, so, their attack is on a conceptual level (Naruto characters doesnt resist.) and Asta can deflect/null their attacks, which means that Asta can null Conceptual attacks, which is far above everything in Narutoverse

Edo Tensei was cast by Kabuto who was using constant SM at that point. It being comp Naruto also gives them SM which does resist power null regardless. This isn't the Naruto character only having the low godly but all of the powers simultaneously. Power null SM or you aren't power nulling the low godly.
Even so, no attack by Naruto has resisted a denial of the Anti-magic level. Asta's swords denied, attacks that destroyed concepts, denied not only spells but also the effects that these spells caused. Asta can even break causality, Naruto has never shown to resist this kind of denial.

From what I see, the OP says "chakra = magic", not "ninjutsu = magic", and Senjutsu has chakra, so it falls under "chakra".

They can destroy concepts with their attacks, so, their attack is on a conceptual level (Naruto characters doesnt resist.) and Asta can deflect/null their attacks, which means that Asta can null Conceptual attacks, which is far above everything in Narutoverse
And you are missing the point. Asta isn't nulling a concept, he is nulling something that can interact with concepts. Just because an attack has NPI, the attack isn;t non- physical. Stop conflating two very different things.
Even so, no attack by Naruto has resisted a denial of the Anti-magic level. Asta's swords denied, attacks that destroyed concepts, denied not only spells but also the effects that these spells caused. Asta can even break causality, Naruto has never shown to resist this kind of denial.
Quantify causality manip. Quantify interacting with concepts. This is you just applying some non-existent, arbitrary standard to the abilities. If you really want to start arguing the ability to null what has been shown, can Asta null low godly? No? I guess he can't neg basic Edo Tensei either.
From what I see, the OP says "chakra = magic", not "ninjutsu = magic", and Senjutsu has chakra, so it falls under "chakra".
Senjutsu is also Natural Energy so it wouldn't get nulled.

Quantify causality manip. Quantify interacting with concepts. This is you just applying some non-existent, arbitrary standard to the abilities. If you really want to start arguing the ability to null what has been shown, can Asta null low godly? No? I guess he can't neg basic Edo Tensei either.

No, I'm showing the upper limits of Asta's abilities, which Naruto didn't even get close to shooting, that is, saying that it is possible that Senjutsu will resist anti-magic is NLF. You are missing the point, anti-magic does not need to deny the Regen of Edo tensei, just undo the connection of the body and soul that Edo Tensei creates, in the same way that it undoes the magic of reincarnation of the Elves.

Also, I'm not understanding very well what composite means, is it like All characters from Naruto vs all characters from black clover? Or All naruto characters mixed up in One Person vs All black clover characters mixed up in One Person?

No, I'm showing the upper limits of Asta's abilities,
Thats not an upper limit, thats a hax that isn't quantifiable.
which Naruto didn't even get close to shooting, that is, saying that it is possible that Senjutsu will resist anti-magic is NFL.
Senjutsu resists power null, you need to show the power null is quantifiably superior.
You are missing the point,
I made the point fam, I ain't missing shit lol.
anti-magic does not need to deny the Regen of Edo tensei, just undo the connection of the body and soul that Edo Tensei creates, in the same way that it undoes the magic of reincarnation of the Elves.
Talk about double standards. Naruto needs feats of resisting BC's anti-magic but BC's anti-magic doesn't need feats of nulling what Naruto has? Don't be a rat and get better arguments.

Also, I'm not understanding very well what composite means, is it like All characters from Naruto vs all characters from black clover? Or All naruto characters mixed up in One Person vs All black clover characters mixed up in One Person?
The second option, all of the verse being a combined character.

Thats not an upper limit, thats a hax that isn't quantifiable.

Senjutsu resists power null, you need to show the power null is quantifiably superior.

I made the point fam, I ain't missing shit lol.

Talk about double standards. Naruto needs feats of resisting BC's anti-magic but BC's anti-magic doesn't need feats of nulling what Naruto has? Don't be a rat and get better arguments.
No, even Hax has its limits, so as not to fall into NLF. Some Hax, although doing the same on a basis, are shown to be superior to others, for denying more things or denying on a larger scale. Asta can deny things far more difficult than Naruto has been shown to resist, so it's NLF. Also, your last part is wrong, because I literally proved that Asta has already denied techniques that link a soul to another body.

No, even Hax has its limits, so as not to fall into NLF. Some Hax, although doing the same on a basis, are shown to be superior to others, for denying more things or denying on a larger scale. Asta can deny things far more difficult than Naruto has been shown to resist, so it's NLF. Also, your last part is wrong, because I literally proved that Asta has already denied techniques that link a soul to another body.
You see the bold and Italicised part? That needs to be quantified. Concepts aren't a quantity (not unless they are platonic) and the ability to affect concepts even less so. What do you mean to another body? Naruto is in his own body. Are you telling me that Anti-Magic just passively disconnects people's souls from their body? Lets also not forget that Hagoromo exists. What good does separating comp Naruto from his body even do?

You see the bold and Italicised part? That needs to be quantified. Concepts aren't a quantity (not unless they are platonic) and the ability to affect concepts even less so. What do you mean to another body? Naruto is in his own body. Are you telling me that Anti-Magic just passively disconnects people's souls from their body? Lets also not forget that Hagoromo exists. What good does separating comp Naruto from his body even do?
he was talking about the Edo's.

Você vê a parte em negrito e itálico? Isso precisa ser quantificado. Os conceitos não são uma quantidade (a menos que sejam platônicos) e a capacidade de afetar os conceitos ainda menos. O que você quer dizer com outro corpo? Naruto está em seu próprio corpo. Você está me dizendo que o Anti-Magic apenas desconecta passivamente as almas das pessoas de seus corpos? Também não podemos esquecer que o Hagoromo existe. De que adianta separar Naruto de seu corpo?
As for the italicized part, I will not repeat myself, Asta's denial is far superior to "denial resistance" in Naruto, which is quite questionable indeed. And yes, Edo tensei works by connecting a soul to a body through a technique, something that Asta has already shown to deny, so what's your point?

Uh .... you just repeated yourself. You also still ducked the burden of proof to quantify your claim.

Because Comp Naruto is still in his own body. This isn't like the Elves possessing the bodies of other people so unless Asta soul rips people from their own bodies, Comp BC isn't doing a thing here.

Uh .... you just repeated yourself. You also still ducked the burden of proof to quantify your claim.

Because Comp Naruto is still in his own body. This isn't like the Elves possessing the bodies of other people so unless Asta soul rips people from their own bodies, Comp BC isn't doing a thing here.
I am repeating myself because you don't seem to understand. Look, either the character is alive and therefore without the Low godly regen, or is in the Edo tensei and had the body artificially linked to the soul by a technique, which Asta has already been shown to deny.

I am repeating myself because you don't seem to understand. Look, either the character is alive and therefore without the Low godly regen, or is in the Edo tensei and had the body artificially linked to the soul by a technique, which Asta has already been shown to deny.
That’s not how this works. They are a composite and possess all of the abilities simultaneously. How else do you think they have RInnesharingan, EMS, Rinnegan and Byakugan at the same time? If you disagree, comp BC an only use magic or anti magic because Asta’s prevents him from using magic. You can’t have your cake and eat it.

is concept manip considered higher tier then normal manipulation tiers if so asta might just neg composite naruto im not sure

That’s not how this works. They are a composite and possess all of the abilities simultaneously. How else do you think they have RInnesharingan, EMS, Rinnegan and Byakugan at the same time? If you disagree, comp BC an only use magic or anti magic because Asta’s prevents him from using magic. You can’t have your cake and eat it.

This is literally how a composite character works, with all his abilities and all his weaknesses. Your point about magic and anti-magic doesn’t make sense, Litch for example is able to use Anti-magic Swords without interfering in his techniques

Last edited:
No, no it is not. Composites never carry over any of the weaknesses when another character has something that goes against it. My point does make sense though. Licht being able to use anti-magic swords doesn’t give him Asta’s anti-magic feats or else Asta would actually be able to use magic. Since you want to be so anal about weaknesses carrying over, comp BC can’t use magic since that is a weakness of Asta’s anti-magic.

No, no it is not. Composites never carry over any of the weaknesses when another character has something that goes against it. My point does make sense though. Licht being able to use anti-magic swords doesn’t give him Asta’s anti-magic feats or else Asta would actually be able to use magic. Since you want to be so anal about weaknesses carrying over, comp BC can’t use magic since that is a weakness of Asta’s anti-magic.

At this point you are denying, using your opinion as a basis, things that I have already proven using manga feats as a basis. I don't even need to say who's right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back