• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Naruto character vs composite Black Clover character

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that doesnt mean that he can cut Limbo at all, yami cut through a world that he was already in, he doesnt exist in the Limbo world however.
because he was already in it, if he was on the outside and for some reason the world was visible he would be able to cut into it.
ok but you were talking about izanagi being undone by it also its only passive after activation, which makes no sense as it doesnt affect enemies. And again with the multiple ways of draining chakra I dont see fate manip lasting very long.
draining chakra requires the person to actually get close to the BC Comp, this also ignoring the fact that BC can also gather mana and absorb it.
a few cells of orochimaru's was nearly taking over kabuto even when orochimaru was effectively dead. Sasuke absorbed the entirety of orochimaru, though a lot of chakra went into holding him back.
I'm not sure how it's comparable to BC's comp though.

because he was already in it, if he was on the outside and for some reason the world was visible he would be able to cut into it.
I find that hard to believe tbh, there is no proof of that.
raining chakra requires the person to actually get close to the BC Comp, this also ignoring the fact that BC can also gather mana and absorb it.
he has multiple ways of doing so without going there himself.
I'm not sure how it's comparable to BC's comp though.
well BC's doesnt exactly have any good possession scaling thats all there is to it.
how when the use of Izanagi removes your ability to use those eyes.
Danzo's multiple eyes, and Obito's collected eyes and multiple eyes of comp and edo tensei and more. Also I was talking about izanami here, which counters reality warping.

I find that hard to believe tbh, there is no proof of that.
How when it's literally the same thing from a different Position, the same way Yami's cut effected a different Dimension when he cut veto.
he has multiple ways of doing so without going there himself.
Like?
well BC's doesnt exactly have any good possession scaling thats all there is to it.
Significantly better than Naruto's lol.
Danzo's multiple eyes, and Obito's collected eyes and multiple eyes of comp and edo tensei and more. Also I was talking about izanami here, which counters reality warping.
your going to run out of eyeballs before you run out of mana.

How when it's literally the same thing from a different Position, the same way Yami's cut effected a different Dimension when he cut veto.
a different dimension that exists in the same space its not even a different space let alone a different space-time, that was more like Pain's dimensional tag base.
Clones being the main way. Comp Naruto doesnt have to move or even be in the same dimension to fight.
??How so?
I mentioned 6 paths healing.

Clones
with what you are literally just saying it is better
Comp Naruto has multiple ways to resist it with their baseline resistence in the billions for each cell of orochimaru has possesion
Even if they did they would need to fight another Composite Naruto for control except this one would have absolute dominion over what happens
Nope there is enough and six paths healing is a thing

a different dimension that exists in the same space, that was more like Pain's dimensional tag base.
which is what Limbo is...
Clones being the main way. Comp Naruto doesnt have to move or even be in the same dimension to fight.
the clone would need to still get close lol
??How so?
Zagred Possession, as well as the fact that there are spells that literally transported souls across time to Possess people of the Cloverfield.
I mentioned 6 paths healing.
time magic will counter this.

which is what Limbo is...
Limbo is not at all comparable to that though.
the clone would need to still get close lol
The clones have multiple ways to do so and there would be multiple of them and on of the BC character.
Zagred Possession, as well as the fact that there are spells that literally transported souls across time to Possess people of the Cloverfield.
How is zagred's possession possibly any better he possessed a single person. That isnt potency for possession though, that is just an added power of their possession. Also they are fighting a ghost when zagred explicily possesses a body on top of this the other possession was only on certain people.

There's no proof he can actually do anything while time is stopped though, all we know is he was able to perceive what was going on.

and they are fighting multiple comp naruto's with multiple precogs/dangers senses, danmaku and spatial EE barriers wont even be able to get past Kamui.
BC's prog is literally seeing into the future+danger senses of KI + Mana Zone.

Yes Spatial barriers and Danmaki will counter Kamui.

Black clover has nothing that can get passed there regen with their resistence to EE
The only things you should be focused on are permanent incap methods for black clover

because the danmaku are Spatial magic, that cause to erase things from the real world and send them to another dimension, a similar function to Kamui. and spatial magic has been shown to stalemate other spatial magic.
To be able to do this, they would have to touch his body in the first place, which would not happen because it would be in another dimension and no it would not his kamui dimension because that can be accessed specially by his eyes.

Honestly unknown, people can argue for it being only low level and others would wank it to thousands and millions.
Basically this I have scaling for using Nagato manipulated a majority of the leaf villages population souls back into their bodies which would be in thousands-millions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back