• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could it wish for Super Dimentio to be pissweak or fir him to be erased ftom existence or for Bowser to be able to bench an infinite multiverse? No it can't hence why it's not absolute.

Paper Mario 64 happened before, so how can the Star Spirits know that Dimentio was going to destroy everything if Dimentio didn't even had the plan in mind??

Plus, it can be Character Induced Stupidity. So anyway, the Star Rod and Peach still have Absolute Wish as an ability

They don't and exactly it happened before, they were already fully fleshed out characters when Dimentio happened, they could of been brought up or mentioned, especially since a super wizard thinks literally nothing in all of rrality can overcome the chaos hearts besides the pure hearts, if the star ridcwas absolute ehy notveish the chaos hearts out of existence, Merlo should be well aware of its existence?

And then again, they completely lack feats of effecting anything on Dimentio's caliber or doing something like granting a person high complex multiversal strength.

Ill concede if you can prove it can do so and no that narrator statement doesnt count, why? Because if it was absolute Peach wouldnt of been able to override it and you can say Peach scales to and above the star rod, thats fine but for the sole reason Peach is above it means it cant be absolute, you cant be absolute if you can be overcome in the very category youre supposedly absolute in.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
They don't and exactly it happened before, they were already fully fleshed out characters when Dimentio happened, they could of been brought up or mentioned, especially since a super wizard thinks literally nothing in all of rrality can overcome the chaos hearts besides the pure hearts, if the star ridcwas absolute ehy notveish the chaos hearts out of existence, Merlo should be well aware of its existence?
And then again, they completely lack feats of effecting anything on Dimentio's caliber or doing something like granting a person high complex multiversal strength.

Ill concede if you can prove it can do so and no that narrator statement doesnt count, why? Because if it was absolute Peach wouldnt of been able to override it and you can say Peach scales to and above the star rod, thats fine but for the sole reason Peach is above it means it cant be absolute, you cant be absolute if you can be overcome in the very category youre supposedly absolute in.

About the first statement, i was saying that Dimentio didn't had the plan in mind, since Super Paper Mario didn't happened...we didn't even know about Dimentio when Paper Mario 64 was released, so the Star Spirits didn't even know that Dimentio was a psyco clown. Yes, the Star Spirits are nigh-omniscient as they know everyone's dream and the existence of all the universes in the Dream Depot, but back to Paper Mario 64, we didn't know that Dimentio was evil anyway

Again, It's hax. Not Attack Potency. If we use High 1-C Dimentio, then Dimentio is an higher dimensional, so anyway his existence is simply FAR above the Star Spirits, the Star Spirits wouldn't even imagine. High 1-C Dimentio would be simply in a completely another level. So high, that not even the most absurd imagination would be comparable to something higher dimensional. Absolute Wish would work (in this case) ONLY on Multiverse level characters, because 2-A vs 2-B would be an immense stomp, because of higher dimensionality and etc. Being higher dimensional means that even the very concept of an higher dimensional person is ununderstandable. The Star Spirits wouldn't even understand the concept of DImentio's life, why Dimentio lives and etc. Dimentio is simply on another plane, we can't compare. This is why Absolute Wish wouldn't effect Dimentio

You are reliang too much on the name. Absolute /=/..Absolute

Absolute wish is just a name. The description of this hax is "make any and every wishes come true". Basically, a free-wish granting. It's not called Absolute because you are "absolute/supreme or etc", but simply because of the fact that you can make all the wishes come true.

Peach still scales

Thats the problem, it cant make all wishes come true, it's a NLF, Hell the faxt that lolnoped it means it cant grant any wish, yeah she scales, but it still cant grant any wish as its wishes have been overcome before.

Anyway this is going nowhere, just stop describing it as NLF abd we're good

Also since was Dimentio 1-C? He's rated 2-B, although i could easily see him being 2-A.

Okay, you are just keep saying that it's an NLF with no proof. You aren't even trying to say why this is a NLF. I have said my opinion about why that isn't a NLF.

But anyway, yes, let's stop here

Would now be a good time to ask what's the votes so far? Haven't voted myself as I can't decide at the moment but still, the matchup seem interesting.

>Overcome

Again, Absolute isn't omnipotence. It just mean that with this ability you can make any wishes come true. It's not called Absolute because you would be omnipotent.

The Star Spirits dind't know about Dimentio's evil plan, so yeah

I'm saying this only once more:

Peach overpowered the Absolute Wish, but you keep saying "It's not absolute since Peach overpowered it" again, Absolute /=/ Omnipotent. Absolute = Limitless variety, BUT NOT OMNIPOTENCE. SInce Omnipotence is..omnipotence.

So IMO, the Star Rod still has Absolute Wish, and Peach still scales

On a side note, ya shouldn't quote walls of text, its a rule for this very reason.

I'm letting ya know so ya don't get warned in the future in a more serious situation.

well mario beat culex who is an omnipotent being from another universe so wouldn't that make mario nigh omnipotent? culex fits the description of being one, I'm not trying to wank but if you look at both Japanese and English and look at the definition of omnipotent youll see what i see

I'm saying you just gotta think about it and read the Japanese and English version if not omnipotent he gotta be close to it

No, Culex is not even universe level, he has no qualifications whatsoever to be even close to being considered omnipotent

well he stated he feels dimensions rising and falling in numbers, he also made up of matter and antimatter and crated a dimension so he could travel to mario dimension, and his form ge appears is not his own its what pure evil depict him asso either that's what evil fears or think is the most evil thing, he also stated hes gonna fight with his atmost of his ability, he also stated that he is the most powerful being atleast to his or Mario's universe, tho i put in consideration all but that not what I'm debating here, he also stated that he's the inheritor of both beginning and end of time, and i dont get when he means by Come forth, o power that rules over all creation!! he either talkingto mario or himself.

Code:
 he also exclaim that mario wield the power that can surpass all of fluctuations of evil with the power of the 3rd dimension of the power of Love, friendship, joy,
The power of hope for peace and also saying he wish he had it, now the reason it let me to believe that he's omnipotent is that he's the ultimate power of time and depicted from evil itself and how he can feel multiple dimensions, and how he speaks the truth but if you got stuff to debunk than I'll listen and reconsider some things

In the Japanese game it's explicitly noted he's a 2d being and he cant go to the Mario dimension, because it's 3d. He can still kick 3d ass but he himself can't go there .

Even if he COULD do that, that still wouldnt make him omnipotent. The closest thing we have to true omnipotence here is Tier 0, and to reach that you have to be beyond all dimensional scope entirely, and even then there's a very good chance you still wouldnt qualify for tier 0.

i know paper mario did it with the pure hearts but don't that kinda scale to paper mario pure hearts since they did the same thing and super mario rpg is a prequel to paper mario

is mario marker canon if so I'm not sure what is worth but the player can't erase mario for the creating the level and if you annoy mario he force to to let go of him? idk I'm just tryna clearify stuff

Back