• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Vs battles disagree with High 1-C Paper Mario and etc because of "we can't rely on a stupid item" (read the comment section in the link that i sended to know why i disagree with that statement)

ArceusBowser44 said:
Well, Vs battles disagree with High 1-C Paper Mario and etc because of "we can't rely on a stupid item" (read the comment section in the link that i sended to know why i disagree with that statement)
Whoa...ok...you know..Im gonna read the rules to this site. So I can be more carful in the future. Anyway. So who do you think would win? Composite Sonic or Mario?

1. Sonic via Reality Warping, longer Intangibility and invisibility, Forcefield creation and vastly superior skill.

2. Mario via Probability manipulation, Transmutation and Sleep inducement.

3. Sonic via AP(At least 2-B vs regular 2-B) and Reality Warping (potent enough to rewrite the Multiverse)

Honestly I wouldn't give Post Sonic an edge there, reality warping is something the Chaos Hearts had iirc and 2-B is more of a minimum for them rather than a high end. Id honestly say theyre equal or so in AP.

Yes? That's 2-B likely higher, the Chaos Hearts were erasing all of reality, that's 2-B to 2-A depending on how many worlds were effected.

That's fine, Paper Mario should still possibly hax stomp and I'm aware, I'm saying it could very well be infinite, just need to find a statement or so, probably wouldn't be hard with Mario's long history.

And still, they're both 2-B here so any hypotheticals aren't solid enough evidence untill implemented so Mario still haxstomps.

Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Whoa...ok...you know..Im gonna read the rules to this site. So I can be more carful in the future. Anyway. So who do you think would win? Composite Sonic or Mario?
1) Mario has much more hax. He is also smarter, phisically FAR stronger, has a bigger moveset/arsenal. Sonic however is more experienced and has better close range skills. Sonic's only OP skill is Intagibility via a minor Atom Manipulation, but Mario has soul mutilation anyway, so he can still hurt sonic, and Mario can also be intangible as well w/power-ups, and he has hax like Reality Reset and Memory Wiping w/Earlier Times and much more

Mario wins easily to me

2) Mario is at the very least MSS with the Crystal Stars (since it upgrades Mario's stats by an enormous amount), while Super Sonic is barely MSS. Mario stomps via AP and Dura. Plus he has much more hax again, he is smarter and etc. Mario takes the advantage in any categories in this match

3) Mario stomps again, honestly. Not only a MASSIVE advantage in AP and Dura, but also hax. Plus Sonic in Super form is even much more arrogant, so yeah, he would understimate a paper plumber with a great mustache lol. And like the match above, Mario takes the advantage in basically any categories. And Paper Mario with the pure hearts has INFINITE speed, so yeah, guess who's the fastest person alive now?

And why's that? Correct me if I'm wrong but Post wave sonic doesn't have any resistances to his hax listed and is lacking in hax himself.

Random1201: Yes Mario does haxstomp. Star Rod, much more items, pyrokenises that can negate conventional durability via buring foes, Pure Hearts, power-Ups, the Battle Cards...

@ArceusBowser44

No, he doesn't.

Round 1: Sonic has Invisibility, Teleportation, Intangibility (Via molecular vibrations, has to be activated), Regenerationn (Unknown), High Reality Warping and Chaos Based Powers with Chaos Energy (When just using spare energy from a tube of Chaos Energy he was able to at least completely rewrite history on a planetary scale while in base form), Atom Manipulation, Time Traveling with his speed, Aura that cleanses evil, Resistance to Magic and Reality Warping from beings as powerful as Enerjak, Forcefield Creation, Immortality (Type 8, will remain for as long as the wind blows), Can open dimensional/universal portals, and Omnilingualism.

^This hax can easily match Mario's

Round 3: Sonic has
Reality Warping on an at least Multiversal scale, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation and immunity to it, alongside superior AP.

Paper Mario has Pyrokinesis (With fire flower), Time Manipulation, Reality Warping and Earthquake Manipulation (With Star Rod), Transmutation (Up & Away), Sleep Manipulation (Lullaby and Sleep Stomp), Healing (Happy Heart, Refresh etc.), Size Manipulation (Shrink Stomp), Probability Manipulation (Pretty Lucky, Lucky Day, Close Call etc.), Intangibility (Repel Gel), Power Nullification (Star Beam) Eliminated Bowser's Star Rod Powers, Electricity Manipulation (Volt Shroom and Zap Tap), Attack and Defense Buff (Jump Charge, Defense Plus etc.), Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, and Size Manipulation (Feeling Fine and Feeling Fine P), Possibly Time Paradox Immunity (As the Pure Hearts are of similar power to the Chaos Hearts), he outhaxes.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Paper Mario has Pyrokinesis (With fire flower), Time Manipulation, Reality Warping and Earthquake Manipulation (With Star Rod), Transmutation (Up & Away), Sleep Manipulation (Lullaby and Sleep Stomp), Healing (Happy Heart, Refresh etc.), Size Manipulation (Shrink Stomp), Probability Manipulation (Pretty Lucky, Lucky Day, Close Call etc.), Intangibility (Repel Gel), Power Nullification (Star Beam) Eliminated Bowser's Star Rod Powers, Electricity Manipulation (Volt Shroom and Zap Tap), Attack and Defense Buff (Jump Charge, Defense Plus etc.), Resistance to Poison Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, and Size Manipulation (Feeling Fine and Feeling Fine P), Possibly Time Paradox Immunity (As the Pure Hearts are of similar power to the Chaos Hearts), he outhaxes.
I may have wanked Mario in my last comments...but I agree with you.

Random1201 said:
@ArceusBowser44
No, he doesn't.

Round 1: Sonic has Invisibility, Teleportation, Intangibility (Via molecular vibrations, has to be activated), Regenerationn (Unknown), High Reality Warping and Chaos Based Powers with Chaos Energy (When just using spare energy from a tube of Chaos Energy he was able to at least completely rewrite history on a planetary scale while in base form), Atom Manipulation, Time Traveling with his speed, Aura that cleanses evil, Resistance to Magic and Reality Warping from beings as powerful as Enerjak, Forcefield Creation, Immortality (Type 8, will remain for as long as the wind blows), Can open dimensional/universal portals, and Omnilingualism.

Reality Warping on an at least Multiversal scale, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation and immunity to it, alongside superior AP.

Round 1) First of all, he immortality type 8 is useless anyway. No universe=no wind=no sonic

..I don't think you realized that Mario has all those hax, plus more and has A LOT of hax that can negate durability. Reality warping is only on a planet scale, aka weak. Time Travel? Mario time travelled as a baby. Intangibility? Mario has his powerups. Atom Manipulation? All right, Mario has nothing to counter this, but it really doesn't matter. Mario has Reality Reset and Memory Wiping via Earlier Times, reality warping, EXISTENCE ERASURE (erased a castle from existence in Super Mario World), Soul Mutilation, Durability Negation, with the Power Suit Mario is invulnerable to almost anything, One hit Kill with various items/powerups, Transmutation via Golden Flower, Invulnerability...yeah, Mario haxstomps lol

ROund 3) Again, Mario is on a much higher AP and dura. Pure hearts hax: Existence Erasure (erased the chaos heart from existence) Reality Reset and Multiverse creation ( A multiverse that has at the very least sixtillion of universes...), Conceptual Manipulation (Concept of love, scales to the Chaos Heart), Invulnerability Nullification (bye bye Super Sonic), Light and Holy Manipulation, Complete Healing, Dimensional Travel, Acasuality...

Random1201 said:
@ArceusBowser44
No, he doesn't.

Not to mention that the Star Rod has Nigh-Complete Arsenal, Power Bestowal, Absolute Wish and Invulnerability

>absolute wish.

Yeah let's not wank Mario, I'm in agreement Paper beats Post Sonic but let's not bring NLF's that are proven false in the same game it's in into this.

@ArceusBowser

A lot of the abilities you mentioned, such as Nigh-Complete Arsenal or Absolute Wish, is complete wank.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
>absolute wish.
Yeah let's not wank Mario, I'm in agreement Paper beats Post Sonic but let's not bring NLF's that are proven false in the same game it's in into this.

>wank

No. The omniscient narrator said that. And it was stated in the game..also, Hax/=/ AP

I'm not saying that Mario is tier 0 because of Absolute wish (especially since only Omnipotence is automatically tier 0 for someone), i'm just saying that he has Absolute Wish as an hax

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Wish

yes, it says form/expression of omnipotence, but only because with absolute wish you can do anything and everything, not because with Absolute Wish you are automatically tier 0

Dude, its not absolute wishing, in the same game it's in Oeach csn overcome it, its complete and utter wank and NLF especially when it's not even true in the same game.

Random1201 said:
@ArceusBowser
A lot of the abilities you mentioned, such as Nigh-Complete Arsenal or Absolute Wish, is complete wank.

Again, read below. It's not my fault if your Sonic is too weak lol.

The narrator confirmed that, In addition, the Star Spirits, aka the guys that watch over the dreams of everyone since the dawn of time and the guys that know everything about the Star Rod, confirmed that with the Star rod you can do anything and everything, limitless wishes, absolute freedom...

http://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Spirits_(Canon)/Metal_Mario875

Arceuid, stop, you're wanking Mario here.

It's wrong, it's not absolute, it's not even true in the very same game it comes from as it's overpowered by Peach and Twink.

Do a revision thread if you think this is true. Oh wait yeah that's right metal Mario is going to do a revision thread later.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Dude, its not absolute wishing, in the same game it's in Oeach csn overcome it, its complete and utter wank and NLF especially when it's not even true in the same game.
Well, it's not my problem if you disagree with something that was stated by the omniscient narrator and by the game itself.

The game itself says it's bullshit dude.

Have you played the gane, Peach, without any power boosting completeky nullifies it in the final fight.

It's completely wrong, it's proven wrong in the actual game.

"It's not my fault if your Sonic is too weak lol"

Okay, firstly, cool it down with the hostility.There's no reason for this debate to get anyway heated.

Secondly, why are argumenting with an off site profile? Take this and get the info accepted on a CRT .

Because Mario having a High 2-A weapon makes this a stomp in his favor.

I think this may turn into something else soon so I'll stop responsing after this message.

See you around.

Hm...

Peach was able to nullify its power because of her wishing power surpassing the Star Rod's one. In this case, we can assume that Peach has a stronger wish grabting capability, so she is stronger than the Star Rod.

Since the Star Rod has Absolute Wish, Peach has that ability as well, since she is also called by the Star spirits the main wisher.

Peach>Star Rod and Star Spirits

Remember, like i said, Absolute Wish /=/ Tier 0.

Is an ability, but the capabilities of this ability varies, an since Peach is stronger than that ability, she scales

Random1201 said:
"It's not my fault if your Sonic is too weak lol"
Okay, firstly, cool it down with the hostility.There's no reason for this debate to get anyway heated.

Secondly, why are argumenting with an off site profile? Take this and get the info accepted on a CRT .

Because Mario having a High 2-A weapon makes this a stomp in his favor.

I think this may turn into something else soon so I'll stop responsing after this message.

See you around.

Yeah, sorry.

I thought you were becoming hostile, so i lost my mind. Sorry again.

Yes except Peach DOESN'T have tier 2 wish granting powers.

Statements and such are fine but feats take precedent and the feats show they have limits, not a whole lot but they still have limits and the game itself showcases limits.

It's like if we made Saitama infinite because he can't be harmed or something and that actually has more going for it than tier 2 star rod, we need feats and the feats actually contradicts any chance of a tier 2 star rod.

This is ignoring the fact the pure hearts utterly stomp the star rod and they're only tier 2.

Yes. And? Vs battles didn't include her wishing powers in her profile. And?

Peach still has stronger wishing powers. Since you said that feats take precedence, Peach showed this ability via feats, so 2-B wishing power for Peach.

The Star Rod overpowered the Star Spirits. The Star Spirits are the protectors/creators of the Dream Depot, a realm where millions of dreams become universes.

2-B Star Spirits, Star Rod and Peach.

the Chaos Heart is at the very least 2-B, same for the Pure hearts

Peach isn't 2-B, I can almost gurantee that but if ya wanna make a CRT then go ahead, if you orovide plebty if evidence I l may even agree with ya. And it still doesn't matter, absolute wish granting is inherently false as Peach overcomes it, the hearts utterly stomp it and so on and so forth.

The hearts are at least 2-B, you're correct there.

Don't want to be rude, but i don't think you read my comments

Peach's wishing power is still 2-B, since she overpowered the Star Rod, an item that overpowered the 2-B Star Spirits

Star Rod still has Absolute Wish, BOTH feats and statements said that. The Star Spirits, not even them were able to nullify the Star Rod's power, not even with their hax, the Star Rod was god-stomping them. Peach however scales since she overpowered the Star Rod, so she has Absolute Wish as well, i don't see the problem with this scaling...

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Peach isn't 2-B, I can almost gurantee that but if ya wanna make a CRT then go ahead, if you orovide plebty if evidence I l may even agree with ya.
And it still doesn't matter, absolute wish granting is inherently false as Peach overcomes it, the hearts utterly stomp it and so on and so forth.

The hearts are at least 2-B, you're correct there.
But anyway, i don't want to force you to believe me. So see you around

Because it's not absolute wishing, if it was it wouldn't if gotten overpowered by Peach and if peach had that she wouldn't of gotten shitstomped by Dimentio.

It has wish granting yeah, the problem lies in saying it's absolute when it's very clearly not.

Oh my god....so you really don't read my comments.

ABSOLUTE WISH ISN'T ATTACK POTENCY.

Super Dimentio shitstomped everyone because he was on a completely another level of power.

Absolute Wish is an ability, not an attack potency feat.

And so, the Star Rod still has Absolute Wish. However, in Attack Potency, The Star Rod and Peach's wishing power are MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH weaker than Super Dimentio, this is why Super Dimentio shitstomped everyone

Back